Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may 13:45 - Dec 13 with 1280 viewsLord_Lucan

Invoicing Vatable goods to Jersey

Is it invoiced as No Vat, Zero Rated or Exempt

I'm thinking exempt??

Ta

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:48 - Dec 13 with 1266 viewsclive_baker

B2B or B2C?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:49 - Dec 13 with 1262 viewsLord_Lucan

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:48 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

B2B or B2C?

B2B

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:53 - Dec 13 with 1254 viewsclive_baker

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:49 - Dec 13 by Lord_Lucan

B2B

Zero rated.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:53 - Dec 13 with 1249 viewsLord_Lucan

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:53 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

Zero rated.

Really?

Ok thanks.

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 14:09 - Dec 13 with 1217 viewsHerbivore

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:48 - Dec 13 by clive_baker

B2B or B2C?

A2M

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 14:11 - Dec 13 with 1206 viewsblueislander

Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 13:53 - Dec 13 by Lord_Lucan

Really?

Ok thanks.

The Channel Islands are outside the EU . Therefore there is no VAT, although Jersey have just introduced some form of Sales Tax, but I don't think that it affects VAT.
Quick accountancy export to Europe VAT query if I may on 17:17 - Dec 13 with 1156 viewsNo9

If in doubt give HMRC a call.
The C.I. are part of the UK but not in the EU, that may mean sales from the mainland to the islands from the UK are treated as internal rather than exports.
Better safe then sorry X them at you risk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024