Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Devante Cole 17:50 - Jan 5 with 7288 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Devante Cole on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 7213 viewsKieran_Knows

Replacement for McGoldrick.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Devante Cole on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 7215 viewsSWGF

We're selling strikers as we don't need any more.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Devante Cole on 17:55 - Jan 5 with 7198 viewsBluefish

Devante Cole on 17:54 - Jan 5 by SWGF

We're selling strikers as we don't need any more.

Not sure it works like that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Devante Cole on 17:59 - Jan 5 with 7158 viewsartsbossbeard

He's no Kieffer Moore.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Devante Cole on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 7117 viewsLuk38644

It's probably b*llocks but that would be a decent signing. Pace, height, technical ability and got something to prove, plus only 22. If he's anything like his Dad, he'd be alright!

If anything, his Dad owes us something after bagging 5 goals against us in one game!
Devante Cole on 18:12 - Jan 5 with 7066 viewsSomethingBlue

He's been really good this season. I think it's clear enough that we will let McGoldrick move on if we can get someone cheaper and younger in this window. Billy Bodin — out of contract in June — is another I'd be looking at.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Devante Cole on 18:16 - Jan 5 with 7030 viewsSWGF

Devante Cole on 17:55 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Not sure it works like that

Friday facetiousness

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Devante Cole on 18:17 - Jan 5 with 7017 viewsKieran_Knows

Devante Cole on 18:12 - Jan 5 by SomethingBlue

He's been really good this season. I think it's clear enough that we will let McGoldrick move on if we can get someone cheaper and younger in this window. Billy Bodin — out of contract in June — is another I'd be looking at.

Billy Bodin joined Preston the other day.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Devante Cole on 18:18 - Jan 5 with 7009 viewsbluesym

Bodin has already signed for Preston

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Devante Cole on 18:18 - Jan 5 with 7002 viewsSomethingBlue

Devante Cole on 18:17 - Jan 5 by Kieran_Knows

Billy Bodin joined Preston the other day.

Missed that! Shame, he's a real livewire.

Devante Cole on 18:35 - Jan 5 with 6920 viewsJohnny_Boy

What makes you think he's good enough for the Championship?
Devante Cole on 18:38 - Jan 5 with 6908 viewsSomethingBlue

Devante Cole on 18:35 - Jan 5 by Johnny_Boy

What makes you think he's good enough for the Championship?

I don't know if he (assuming you mean Cole) is. But he's just 22 and has kicked on massively this year so you'd want us to be looking at him, surely.

Devante Cole on 18:45 - Jan 5 with 6849 viewsmonty_radio

That 11 goal-a-season striker that we're all seeking.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Devante Cole on 19:20 - Jan 5 with 6710 viewsJohnny_Boy

Devante Cole on 18:38 - Jan 5 by SomethingBlue

I don't know if he (assuming you mean Cole) is. But he's just 22 and has kicked on massively this year so you'd want us to be looking at him, surely.

Moore has scored more goals this season in L1 than Cole has.

Discuss.
Devante Cole on 19:22 - Jan 5 with 6706 viewsSomethingBlue

Devante Cole on 19:20 - Jan 5 by Johnny_Boy

Discuss.

It's true, this season anyway. You'll just have to tell me a little more about each player's all round game and longer-term potential - the kind of stuff the scouts are looking at.

Devante Cole on 19:33 - Jan 5 with 6658 viewsJohnny_Boy

Devante Cole on 19:22 - Jan 5 by SomethingBlue

It's true, this season anyway. You'll just have to tell me a little more about each player's all round game and longer-term potential - the kind of stuff the scouts are looking at.

'Longer term potential'. Like the expense Marriott wasn't given? Who is also on more goals in L1 than Cole.

It's all a punt & a gamble. To insist the scouts (and managers) get it right all the time is just wrong.

Just like the possibility Mick might be wrong for selling Moore.
Devante Cole on 19:42 - Jan 5 with 6612 viewsJETPower

I don't think we will sign him, but I'd bloody love it if we did.
Devante Cole on 21:00 - Jan 5 with 6477 viewsGarv

Devante Cole on 19:20 - Jan 5 by Johnny_Boy

Discuss.

Doesn't make him a better player. Doesn't make him better suited to the championship.

I've never seen Cole play, but what I do know is a lot of Moore's goals were put a plate for him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Devante Cole on 21:02 - Jan 5 with 6459 viewsTIB

Wonder what his dad would have to say about a move to Portman Road?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Devante Cole on 21:45 - Jan 5 with 6364 viewsconnorscontract

Devante Cole on 21:00 - Jan 5 by Garv

Doesn't make him a better player. Doesn't make him better suited to the championship.

I've never seen Cole play, but what I do know is a lot of Moore's goals were put a plate for him.

The one thing I'd say about Moore is that his main asset, his height, isn't going to diminish with age, whereas strikers who rely on pace find that a diminishing asset. Big strikers tend to get better as they get older, so Moore could have several years of improvement to come, with the benefit of professional coaching and League experience.

I think with Waghorn's corners he would have been a very good bench option, and I find it a bit odd that we would sell him without trying him this season. Although he could do well here for 6 months and refuse to renew, and, given Mick's comments, I guess it is possible that the idea of an extension here was put to him and Moore said he didn't feel wanted by the fans and he'd rather go somewhere else. If that is right then we are right to cash in.
Devante Cole on 21:52 - Jan 5 with 6318 viewsmanchego

Devante Cole on 21:45 - Jan 5 by connorscontract

The one thing I'd say about Moore is that his main asset, his height, isn't going to diminish with age, whereas strikers who rely on pace find that a diminishing asset. Big strikers tend to get better as they get older, so Moore could have several years of improvement to come, with the benefit of professional coaching and League experience.

I think with Waghorn's corners he would have been a very good bench option, and I find it a bit odd that we would sell him without trying him this season. Although he could do well here for 6 months and refuse to renew, and, given Mick's comments, I guess it is possible that the idea of an extension here was put to him and Moore said he didn't feel wanted by the fans and he'd rather go somewhere else. If that is right then we are right to cash in.

we'll end up mid table for the next 15 years so none of this bsht means anything so go read a book or get a life or something
Devante Cole on 23:07 - Jan 5 with 6157 viewsSomethingBlue

Devante Cole on 19:33 - Jan 5 by Johnny_Boy

'Longer term potential'. Like the expense Marriott wasn't given? Who is also on more goals in L1 than Cole.

It's all a punt & a gamble. To insist the scouts (and managers) get it right all the time is just wrong.

Just like the possibility Mick might be wrong for selling Moore.

Where did I suggest otherwise?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024