Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t 12:37 - Jan 12 with 5823 viewsLord_Lucan

me on my homo “lads” WhatsApp ****

But I’m sworn to secrecy - it’s not good news.

***gets in before ABB posts it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 4735 viewschicoazul

Oh you tease.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:38 - Jan 12 with 4729 viewshype313

Burger and Beyond have left the town for good?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:38 - Jan 12 with 4731 viewsSitfcB

You can't post that and not say what it is??

Bart off?

MM new deal, although you said it's bad, so can't be that...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:39 - Jan 12 with 4693 viewsKieran_Knows

We've taken up the options in Mick and TC's contracts......

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:39 - Jan 12 with 4693 viewsLord_Lucan

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:38 - Jan 12 by SitfcB

You can't post that and not say what it is??

Bart off?

MM new deal, although you said it's bad, so can't be that...?

Warm.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:40 - Jan 12 with 4664 viewsitfcjoe

Give me a text....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:41 - Jan 12 with 4652 viewsGeoffSentence

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:39 - Jan 12 by Lord_Lucan

Warm.

Megson, it's going to be Megson.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:42 - Jan 12 with 4627 viewsJ2BLUE

PM me and i'll verify your accuracy when it happens.

You know i'll keep quiet!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:43 - Jan 12 with 4614 viewsKieran_Knows

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:41 - Jan 12 by GeoffSentence

Megson, it's going to be Megson.

Gary Megson's blue and white army.

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:44 - Jan 12 with 4596 viewsgiant_stow

My appointment as the new manager wasn't supposed to leak - who gave this info?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:44 - Jan 12 with 4584 viewsclive_baker

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:40 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

Give me a text....

TEXT

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:46 - Jan 12 with 4555 viewsIllinoisblue

Spill it now and forever be regarded as King of Def Info.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:47 - Jan 12 with 4535 viewsfooters

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:44 - Jan 12 by giant_stow

My appointment as the new manager wasn't supposed to leak - who gave this info?

Hi Pep

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:51 - Jan 12 with 4470 viewsgiant_stow

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:47 - Jan 12 by footers

Hi Pep

I'm actually Alan Curbishley - time for my comeback.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:52 - Jan 12 with 4430 viewsKieran_Knows

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:51 - Jan 12 by giant_stow

I'm actually Alan Curbishley - time for my comeback.

Nice place you've got in Woodbridge.

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 4396 viewsgiant_stow

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:52 - Jan 12 by Kieran_Knows

Nice place you've got in Woodbridge.

Cheers mate, but I'm bored with houses now and have been working on a new formation which I want to try out. you'll all love it.

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:57 - Jan 12 with 4334 viewsGeoffSentence

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:54 - Jan 12 by giant_stow

Cheers mate, but I'm bored with houses now and have been working on a new formation which I want to try out. you'll all love it.

10-0-0 ?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:58 - Jan 12 with 4317 viewsHeathlander

Got to be Bart's off and Andy Marshall signed as a replacement.
Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 4281 viewsGiveusaWave

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:58 - Jan 12 by Heathlander

It'll be Bart is off with the return of Paddy Kenny

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 4275 viewscatch74

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:58 - Jan 12 by Heathlander

I’m thinking McGoldrick to Cardiff, MM sorts out his mate before runnIng off to Ireland in the summer.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 13:02 - Jan 12 with 4241 viewsSitfcB

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:39 - Jan 12 by Lord_Lucan

Warm.

If you tell us I'll sort that scarf out for that fella

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 13:04 - Jan 12 with 4208 viewshoppy

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 12:54 - Jan 12 by giant_stow

I assume you've already tried it out on your sister?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 13:05 - Jan 12 with 4185 viewsPlums

It’s going to be the Bernard Matthews Stadium?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 14:12 - Jan 12 with 3865 viewshomer_123

You're a day late.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Fck it. I’m at a loose end and bored. I’ve just had definite definite info t on 14:15 - Jan 12 with 3838 viewsHerbivore

PM me, I'm very discrete.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024