Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Burton Albion Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Feb 9 with 13193 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33145/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-burton-albi

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:38 - Feb 9 with 7942 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon all. We're expecting Mick to arrive just after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Feb 9 with 7936 viewsLimitlessBlue

hoping it is TC as MM is watching a DVD!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Feb 9 with 7903 viewsBluebell

After guys and girls, and Gav of course.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Feb 9 with 7889 viewsBluebell

That was meant to say *afternoon*.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Feb 9 with 7886 viewsGavTWTD

afternoon BB

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Feb 9 with 7886 viewsPhilTWTD

Not doing iFollow yet.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Feb 9 with 7885 viewssilkcutblue

Leo muff
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Feb 9 with 7880 viewsedwardeberneezer

Do you think press conference secret location and So secret Mick can't find it😂
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Feb 9 with 7878 viewsBrianTablet

Good afternoon

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Feb 9 with 7874 viewsBluefish

❤❤❤❤

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Feb 9 with 7875 viewsBrianTablet

or is he down t'pit?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Feb 9 with 7873 viewssilkcutblue

Lets hope mick comes out singing the michael buble classic HOME
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Feb 9 with 7858 viewsleft_foot

anyone else seeing an old press conference? Talking about Harry Bunn!
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Feb 9 with 7855 viewsBluebell

Could you tell him to get a move on please Phil? I haven't had my lunch yet!
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Feb 9 with 7850 viewsGavTWTD

you shouldn't be left_foot. refresh the page

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7841 viewsleft_foot

that didn't work, but closing the browser completely did
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7841 viewsGavTWTD

https://www.twtd.co.uk/livecam/31

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7841 viewsleft_foot

thanks
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7841 viewsGavTWTD

ok good

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7837 viewsMarcus

still missing the girl and and the clown playing noughts and crosses

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7837 viewsBluebell

I wonder who will mention Barnsley? Will it be left for Phil to get the evil glare?
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 7837 viewsLimitlessBlue

HArry Bunn!! Oh how TWTD folk wrote essays and songs about that bloke....

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Feb 9 with 7832 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow now.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Feb 9 with 7832 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

TWTV at roughly what time?

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Feb 9 with 7820 viewsjimsymBLUE

C'mon Phil...is he leaving...grill him...no prisoners....good luck old chap
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 13:14]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024