Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next 23:14 - Mar 12 with 4203 viewstextbackup

Month brings.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 23:21 - Mar 12 with 4191 viewsGuthrum

Hopefully by then we will have a better idea of which future direction the club is going in. A lot of the angst is caused by simply not knowing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 05:29 - Mar 13 with 4052 viewsBenters2

Why what do you think is going to happen?

Price freeze on season tickets and Mick Mac gets a further 2 years?

Reduction on the price of a adult season ticket and a new manager?

Does Milne know his arse from his elbow and has he listened to the fans like he said he has?

I mean it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice something is up they only have to look at all the empty seats.

We need a statement from Marcus Evans out soon,none of this lets tell the fans of a 5 year plan,Milne even got that wrong and said it was a 3 year plan,then switched it to 5 years!

Sad times.
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:32 - Mar 13 with 3997 viewsReuser_is_God

The end is nigh

Well, at least it should be.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:42 - Mar 13 with 3972 viewsBenters2

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:32 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

The end is nigh

Well, at least it should be.

A pint on it? next season is like this season nothing will change.

Rinse and repeat.
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:44 - Mar 13 with 3962 viewsReuser_is_God

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:42 - Mar 13 by Benters2

A pint on it? next season is like this season nothing will change.

Rinse and repeat.

I feel that change is on its way Benters.

Granted that’s only based on the comments from Ian Milne at the weekend so I’m almost certainly wrong!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:52 - Mar 13 with 3954 viewschristiand

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 23:21 - Mar 12 by Guthrum

Hopefully by then we will have a better idea of which future direction the club is going in. A lot of the angst is caused by simply not knowing.

Completely agree with this Guthrum. Problem is you look at how we operate and have done in recent times and you could imagine this saga will remain unresolved and continuing along the same lines in a month's time!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:56 - Mar 13 with 3947 viewsBlueBadger

My money's on a hollow statement regarding 'the manager will have a competitive transfer kitty', some vague tinkering with ST prices, the sacrificial culling of Mick in mid-April and an utterly unimaginative more-or-less-like-for-like-replacement.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 6:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:10 - Mar 13 with 3897 viewsBenters2

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:44 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

I feel that change is on its way Benters.

Granted that’s only based on the comments from Ian Milne at the weekend so I’m almost certainly wrong!

Ive won already then
Login to get fewer ads

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:11 - Mar 13 with 3896 viewsHerbivore

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 05:29 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Does Milne know his arse from his elbow and has he listened to the fans like he said he has?

I mean it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice something is up they only have to look at all the empty seats.

We need a statement from Marcus Evans out soon,none of this lets tell the fans of a 5 year plan,Milne even got that wrong and said it was a 3 year plan,then switched it to 5 years!

Sad times.

The main reason for all the empty seats is 16 years in this sodding league, whatever is announced in the next month won't change that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:12 - Mar 13 with 3892 viewsBenters2

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:56 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

My money's on a hollow statement regarding 'the manager will have a competitive transfer kitty', some vague tinkering with ST prices, the sacrificial culling of Mick in mid-April and an utterly unimaginative more-or-less-like-for-like-replacement.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 6:57]

I think you have the first part of that post right,but i think Mick Mac will stay.
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:14 - Mar 13 with 3886 viewsBlueBadger

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:12 - Mar 13 by Benters2

I think you have the first part of that post right,but i think Mick Mac will stay.

I'm currently choosing to believe that even they couldn't be THAT incompetent. But then a voice at the back of my head keeps going 'remember how many times Paul Jewell actually tried to resign before they finally put him out of our misery'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:16 - Mar 13 with 3875 viewsBenters2

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:11 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

The main reason for all the empty seats is 16 years in this sodding league, whatever is announced in the next month won't change that.

Yeah you are probably right!
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:22 - Mar 13 with 3845 viewsITFC_Forever

A ST increase and Mick staying isn’t very exciting.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:23 - Mar 13 with 3841 viewsHerbivore

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:22 - Mar 13 by ITFC_Forever

If that happens even I'm not renewing.

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:27 - Mar 13 with 3828 viewsGlasgowBlue

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:23 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

If that happens even I'm not renewing.

Because of Mick staying or a price increase?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:30 - Mar 13 with 3823 viewsHerbivore

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:27 - Mar 13 by GlasgowBlue

Because of Mick staying or a price increase?

Mainly price increase to be honest, our tickets are amongst the most expensive and went up last year after a pretty awful season, another rise might be the final straw for me for now. I think it's time for a change of manager but I won't cancel purely because of the manager (unless we appoint Tim effing Sherwood).

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:42 - Mar 13 with 3786 viewswkj

It is actually all very Eastenders at the moment I must admit

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:46 - Mar 13 with 3780 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:22 - Mar 13 by ITFC_Forever

If that happens, even id question whether to renew.

As it is, the extra train travel from uni is gonna hit me.

I expect mick to stay but ticket to be dropped 4%. That’s my prediction

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:58 - Mar 13 with 3738 viewsBluefish

Mick signing a new contract on the back of 5 1-0 wins lead by Skyam

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 08:30 - Mar 13 with 3689 viewssouthnorfolkblue

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 07:46 - Mar 13 by The_Romford_Blue

If that happens, even id question whether to renew.

As it is, the extra train travel from uni is gonna hit me.

I expect mick to stay but ticket to be dropped 4%. That’s my prediction

I reckon Mick will stay, prices will be frozen and we’ll be told that this is a price reduction in essence due to inflation etc.

Milne May have listened but he doesn’t call the shots. He didn’t want to increase prices last year - it was our corporate hospitality expert who thought that was a good idea....

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 08:42 - Mar 13 with 3679 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, I really hope something in place by the end of the season for everyone's sake - it relieve the tension.

Even if Mick stays until then, if it confirmed he is going then i can't imagine people will give him much stick because there's no point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 09:14 - Mar 13 with 3629 viewsRegencyBlue

I genuinely cannot see how MM can stay now, its all gone too far.

Having said that, as far as a replacement goes, I dont expect to be excited by whoever is appointed but at least it will be different.

I do expect more meaningless promises from Evans, along the lines of the 5 point plan, and vague comments regarding money being available for the 'right' players. There might even be a token reduction in season ticket prices but thats all it will be judging by Evans previous history here.

Our only real hope is if Evans sells up.
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 09:35 - Mar 13 with 3600 viewsNo9

Sooner or later the Owner will have to decide whether he wants to invest in his assets at PR to protect the value or if reducing cash injections and accepting less & maybe relegation as a consequence.

New team management will, for a period, lift the fans sprits but nothing is guaranteed.
As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 12:04 - Mar 13 with 3522 viewsGuthrum

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 06:52 - Mar 13 by christiand

Completely agree with this Guthrum. Problem is you look at how we operate and have done in recent times and you could imagine this saga will remain unresolved and continuing along the same lines in a month's time!

Indeed. And it will continue to damage manager, player and fan morale.

Yesterday was probably about as close as you're likely to get with McCarthy to the infamous Magilton press conference explosion. Chambers' comments plainly demonstrate the situation is unsettling the players. We all know a large section of the fanbase is unhappy.

There's only one person who can do anything about this - but, apart from Milne's vague and possibly incautious comment, there is nothing. No framework for resolution. Not even a public backing for the Manager.

Evans is likely extremely busy with World Cup ticketing business, but he needs to issue some sort of concrete, official statement.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 15:24 - Mar 13 with 3406 viewsbluebare

As boring as it is at the moment, I’m pretty excited to see what the next on 05:29 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Sad times.

My wish list

Manager situation clarified don't matter if he stays or goes
season ticket prices
ST holders price reduction pref halved new ST frozen kids £10
more promotional events like kids for a quid
more use of the stadium like concerts etc
bring back the dancing girls
just better hospitality
sort the pitch out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024