Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! 09:49 - Mar 13 with 2447 viewshampstead_blue

Just this second sent the email.

Feel liberated which is a shame as I was only there for 6 months!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:54 - Mar 13 with 2390 viewsfergalsharkey

always a great feeling, hope you have another lined up though.

Poll: Cook out?

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:58 - Mar 13 with 2370 viewshampstead_blue

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:54 - Mar 13 by fergalsharkey

always a great feeling, hope you have another lined up though.

Monday, a nice easy 6 month contract recruiting Army Officers!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:58 - Mar 13 with 2371 viewschristiand

If you feel liberated after resigning then that clearly is the correct decision, after all life is too short!! All the best Hampstead for future ventures!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 10:38 - Mar 13 with 2250 viewshoppy

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:58 - Mar 13 by hampstead_blue

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 10:42 - Mar 13 with 2226 viewschicoazul

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 09:58 - Mar 13 by hampstead_blue

Capita? They emailed me an offer recently, "after viewing your profile on LinkedIn" etc, clearly they hadnt viewed it as it makes clear I work for myself!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 12:57 - Mar 13 with 2069 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

sent you a PM
Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 13:05 - Mar 13 with 2027 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Good for you.

I keep contemplating the same. My job has advantages (it's very much performance based so I'm not constantly being asked where I am).

The pressue is continuous though, and I'm on call 24/7 incase there are problems.

Last night I got a call at 2300 when I had gone to bad. One of my workers is working away and LateRooms messed up his hotel booking, and his hotel had no spare rooms.

I tried to get hold of Late rooms but no joy, ended up having to book him into a last minute hotel out of my own pocket. I can claim expenses back, but not until the end of the month. I've had over £700 owed to me through expenses at one point before.

Poll: Best Football Song

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 15:34 - Mar 13 with 1840 viewshampstead_blue

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 10:42 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Capita? They emailed me an offer recently, "after viewing your profile on LinkedIn" etc, clearly they hadnt viewed it as it makes clear I work for myself!

I'm on a 6 month contract. Employed but at that point I can walk away (and probably will) and go do some Project Management contracting.

It's a great job, shame about the company!

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 1814 viewsHackneyblueboy

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 13:05 - Mar 13 by RoyKeanesDog

Good for you.

I keep contemplating the same. My job has advantages (it's very much performance based so I'm not constantly being asked where I am).

The pressue is continuous though, and I'm on call 24/7 incase there are problems.

Last night I got a call at 2300 when I had gone to bad. One of my workers is working away and LateRooms messed up his hotel booking, and his hotel had no spare rooms.

I tried to get hold of Late rooms but no joy, ended up having to book him into a last minute hotel out of my own pocket. I can claim expenses back, but not until the end of the month. I've had over £700 owed to me through expenses at one point before.

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 1798 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 13:05 - Mar 13 by RoyKeanesDog

Good for you.

I have gone from managing teams, selling, recruitment blah blah

I am now a Funeral Arranger by day, chairman by night

Got to say after all the years of stress, working late just to make £ I FKEN love my job

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 16:58 - Mar 13 with 1718 viewshoppy

Just resigned from my job and it feels.....AMAZING! on 15:49 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

I have gone from managing teams, selling, recruitment blah blah

I am now a Funeral Arranger by day, chairman by night

Got to say after all the years of stress, working late just to make £ I FKEN love my job

Even if it's a dead end job, in a sense?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024