Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody senior at the club has Whatsapp'd me 22:00 - Mar 19 with 1697 viewsfactual_blue

ME is dropping hints about the future. Apparently he wants to 'Pep' things up, before it gets 'Messi'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Somebody senior at the club has Whatsapp'd me on 22:04 - Mar 19 with 1628 viewsSpruceMoose

You kids and your text speak make me sick. Use the beautiful God given language of dear old Blight please.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Somebody senior at the club has Whatsapp'd me on 22:06 - Mar 19 with 1603 viewsWarkystache

So it's definitely Steve Cotterill?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Somebody senior at the club has Whatsapp'd me on 22:40 - Mar 19 with 1479 viewsfactual_blue

Somebody senior at the club has Whatsapp'd me on 22:04 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

You kids and your text speak make me sick. Use the beautiful God given language of dear old Blight please.

According to recent editions of the Oxford English Dictionary, the word 'blighty' derives from 'bilayati', a regional variant of the Hindi word 'vilayati', meaning 'foreign'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024