Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans 13:17 - Apr 1 with 2270 viewsBrixtonBlue

Mick gets put on gardening leave (seems quite are few are happy with my idea so far)... then (here comes the big bit)... ITFC hold a draw each week for a fan to be manager for one game.

Nothing to lose, a bit of fun and excitement at Portman Road, a once in a lifetime opportunity for 7 fans to say they managed ITFC, massive publicity for the club...

It's a winner.

Plus it gives an opportunity to fans who have been slating Mick to put their money where their mouth is. They talk a good game... let's see how they fair when it's for real (and let's see how they like the pressure/abuse).

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:18 - Apr 1 with 2254 viewsJ2BLUE

Or we could give Dyer 7 games as part of his 'pathway' to becoming first team manager?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:19 - Apr 1 with 2253 viewsFixed_It

Would be funny if LL or RKD won!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:28 - Apr 1 with 2229 viewsbrogansnose

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:19 - Apr 1 by Fixed_It

At least the players would enjoy the post match pi$$ up.
Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:29 - Apr 1 with 2230 viewsBrixtonBlue

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:19 - Apr 1 by Fixed_It

I'd like to see Texters in the hot seat. The poor lad would explode.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:32 - Apr 1 with 2217 viewsFixed_It

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:29 - Apr 1 by BrixtonBlue

I'll happily start the Texters out campaign now... ;)

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:35 - Apr 1 with 2211 viewsJ2BLUE

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:29 - Apr 1 by BrixtonBlue

MM would buy a ticket

"TEXT BACKUP, YOUR FOOTBALL IS SH1T"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:42 - Apr 1 with 2192 viewsSuperTommySmith

Or we get an app developed where the season ticket holders vote on who should start and making substitutions during the game
Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:46 - Apr 1 with 2187 viewsjaykay

when you say gardening leave, are you saying a well known gardener on here should take him under his wing. then maybe mick could tell him his gardening is sh1te and he dont know what he is doing.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:54 - Apr 1 with 2166 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:57 - Apr 1 with 2162 viewsclive_baker

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:46 - Apr 1 by jaykay

when you say gardening leave, are you saying a well known gardener on here should take him under his wing. then maybe mick could tell him his gardening is sh1te and he dont know what he is doing.

Take him under his right wing?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:01 - Apr 1 with 2145 viewsBrixtonBlue

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:42 - Apr 1 by SuperTommySmith

Or we get an app developed where the season ticket holders vote on who should start and making substitutions during the game

I like that. A tenner a go would raise some funds too.

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2135 viewschicoazul

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:18 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Or we could give Dyer 7 games as part of his 'pathway' to becoming first team manager?

On a serious note they should have paid Mick up said goodbye and put Klug in charge for the rest of the season. At least that way we may see some half decent football as this ghastly period winds down.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:13 - Apr 1 with 2111 viewsBrixtonBlue

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:06 - Apr 1 by chicoazul

On a serious note they should have paid Mick up said goodbye and put Klug in charge for the rest of the season. At least that way we may see some half decent football as this ghastly period winds down.

Whilst I like the idea, who's going to do Klug's job in the meantime?

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:16 - Apr 1 with 2105 viewschicoazul

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:13 - Apr 1 by BrixtonBlue

Whilst I like the idea, who's going to do Klug's job in the meantime?

Plenty of coaches in the Academy like Nash to pick up the slack and it's only a couple of months.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:21 - Apr 1 with 2094 viewsfactual_blue

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 13:46 - Apr 1 by jaykay

Mick is invariably right.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:33 - Apr 1 with 2063 viewsRyorry

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:16 - Apr 1 by chicoazul

Plenty of coaches in the Academy like Nash to pick up the slack and it's only a couple of months.

I wrote on another thread that as we've always said that there's a disconnect between the way Academy players are taught to play good stuff (pass & move on the deck etc) & what's expected of them if they do get selected for the first team, this would be a good opportunity for Klug to demonstrate his way, using a few of the Academy players who are ready. There must indeed be someone in the Academy who could take over there for a short while? Or put Geraint Williams up as caretaker manager of first team, with Klug advising? What is there to lose? Couldn't be worse than 7 more matches like yesterday's with MM still in charge.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:38 - Apr 1 with 2046 viewschicoazul

Idea for the last few games that will keep everyone happy and engage the fans on 14:33 - Apr 1 by Ryorry

I wrote on another thread that as we've always said that there's a disconnect between the way Academy players are taught to play good stuff (pass & move on the deck etc) & what's expected of them if they do get selected for the first team, this would be a good opportunity for Klug to demonstrate his way, using a few of the Academy players who are ready. There must indeed be someone in the Academy who could take over there for a short while? Or put Geraint Williams up as caretaker manager of first team, with Klug advising? What is there to lose? Couldn't be worse than 7 more matches like yesterday's with MM still in charge.

Exactly. There's just no point having Mick there. Another footnote to the Banter Era.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024