Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the Mick out people 09:25 - Apr 1 with 7713 viewsBluefish

Would you rather that he stayed until the end of the season if it means appointing an in work manager or would you prefer that he was sacked now and we appoint an out of work manager?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Question for the Mick out people on 09:26 - Apr 1 with 3506 viewsoneonmyknee

why are they the only 2 options ?
Question for the Mick out people on 09:27 - Apr 1 with 3492 viewstractorboy1978

I think we need to make sure we get the right manager but I don't see how we can afford to let this rumble on and wait until May/early June.
Question for the Mick out people on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 3481 viewsBluefish

Question for the Mick out people on 09:26 - Apr 1 by oneonmyknee

why are they the only 2 options ?

Presumably you wanted a 3rd option of a caretaker manager? That would create more unrest in the squad and leave us still in a weird temporary situation. Caretakers are there for when you are desperate, Mick is being caretaker until May

Question for the Mick out people on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 3481 viewsoneonmyknee

Question for the Mick out people on 09:27 - Apr 1 by tractorboy1978

I think we need to make sure we get the right manager but I don't see how we can afford to let this rumble on and wait until May/early June.

temporary manager until the end of season, from within the club

get mowbray in during may
Question for the Mick out people on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 3476 viewsoneonmyknee

Question for the Mick out people on 09:30 - Apr 1 by Bluefish

Presumably you wanted a 3rd option of a caretaker manager? That would create more unrest in the squad and leave us still in a weird temporary situation. Caretakers are there for when you are desperate, Mick is being caretaker until May

fantastic
Question for the Mick out people on 09:31 - Apr 1 with 3475 viewschristiand

Morning Truce, I'd prefer MM to have left and we muddled through internally until the end of the season than rushing a managerial appointment. It just appears ME is unable to cut the umbilical cord with MM and is desperately clinging on....it's painful viewing!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Question for the Mick out people on 09:33 - Apr 1 with 3470 viewsbrogansnose

Trucey, you've only got to read Micks post match comments yesterday to see that this can't carry on. At the risk of repeating myself, its unfair on all parties and is a horrible situation which will only cause more damage all round. Let Mick go and let someone have tempoary charge until the end of the season. Moreover, whoever new bloke is , needs to be looking at the squad and recruitment now so he hits the ground running. And no, I don't want some shyster like Cotterill, Megson et all.
Question for the Mick out people on 09:33 - Apr 1 with 3462 viewsoneonmyknee

Question for the Mick out people on 09:33 - Apr 1 by brogansnose

Trucey, you've only got to read Micks post match comments yesterday to see that this can't carry on. At the risk of repeating myself, its unfair on all parties and is a horrible situation which will only cause more damage all round. Let Mick go and let someone have tempoary charge until the end of the season. Moreover, whoever new bloke is , needs to be looking at the squad and recruitment now so he hits the ground running. And no, I don't want some shyster like Cotterill, Megson et all.

well said
Login to get fewer ads

Question for the Mick out people on 09:37 - Apr 1 with 3432 viewstrncbluearmy

Question for the Mick out people on 09:30 - Apr 1 by Bluefish

Perfect time for Bryan Klug to take charge, he may not want it full time, but he certainly would not do the damage MM is going to do whilst he remains
Question for the Mick out people on 09:39 - Apr 1 with 3424 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Why is this a question for ‘the Mick out people’? Surely it’s now a question for everyone!
Question for the Mick out people on 09:43 - Apr 1 with 3405 viewschristiand

Question for the Mick out people on 09:39 - Apr 1 by OsmansCleanSheet

Why is this a question for ‘the Mick out people’? Surely it’s now a question for everyone!

Well said Osman. It is a question for the best interest of the club and not where your allegiance lies.

Question for the Mick out people on 09:43 - Apr 1 with 3411 viewsBluefish

Question for the Mick out people on 09:39 - Apr 1 by OsmansCleanSheet

Not really i think only those with an irrational hatred would be so desperate to replace him that they would sacrifice the best candidates to replace him

Question for the Mick out people on 09:44 - Apr 1 with 3400 viewsBluefish

Temporary charge gains us nothing

Question for the Mick out people on 09:44 - Apr 1 with 3392 viewswkj

To be honest, I have written this season off so quite honestly don't give a toss what the club does. However, I do hope the appointment of a new gaffa isn't rushed because it drags on through the summer, like a number of our transfer dealings have - that would be a catastrophe of epic proportions

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question for the Mick out people on 09:45 - Apr 1 with 3390 viewsBluefish

Question for the Mick out people on 09:31 - Apr 1 by christiand

Morning Truce, I'd prefer MM to have left and we muddled through internally until the end of the season than rushing a managerial appointment. It just appears ME is unable to cut the umbilical cord with MM and is desperately clinging on....it's painful viewing!

Morning. It is painful but I hope it means the next appointment is special and not just the next unemployed failure

Question for the Mick out people on 09:45 - Apr 1 with 3389 viewsJ2BLUE

I honestly can't tell if he's still serious or just trolling.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question for the Mick out people on 09:46 - Apr 1 with 3381 viewsoneonmyknee

Question for the Mick out people on 09:44 - Apr 1 by Bluefish

whereas your hero staying, gains us ?
Question for the Mick out people on 09:47 - Apr 1 with 3372 viewschristiand

Question for the Mick out people on 09:45 - Apr 1 by Bluefish

Morning. It is painful but I hope it means the next appointment is special and not just the next unemployed failure

Time will tell Truce, but that's still no reason to keep MM his time here is up and he should of gone before yesterday's game against Birmingham.

Question for the Mick out people on 09:49 - Apr 1 with 3356 viewsJ2BLUE

Or it would alleviate the them vs us mentality of the squad under MM and allow them to play with more freedom. It would give the fans a lift and putting someone like Williams or Dyer in charge for a few games would give everyone a bit of excitement. It would be great experience for Dyer.

We'd probably sell more tickets as well and increase revenue.

It would be refreshing. We've removing a plaster. We're trying to do it slowly. It's better to rip it off.

Truly impaired.

Question for the Mick out people on 09:54 - Apr 1 with 3338 viewsBluefish

Question for the Mick out people on 09:49 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Or it would alleviate the them vs us mentality of the squad under MM and allow them to play with more freedom. It would give the fans a lift and putting someone like Williams or Dyer in charge for a few games would give everyone a bit of excitement. It would be great experience for Dyer.

We'd probably sell more tickets as well and increase revenue.

It would be refreshing. We've removing a plaster. We're trying to do it slowly. It's better to rip it off.

Or it keeps the squad together until the end ready for the new guy.

Bring in some one with no dressing room success and lose the squad unity

Question for the Mick out people on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 3325 viewsSarge

I'd rather he stayed until the end of the season so we can appoint the right manager, in or out of work. We're not going up or down and I don't plan on bothering to go to many of the remaining games so he may as well stay.
Question for the Mick out people on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 3323 viewsCurrie10

I'm a massive Mick in person too mate - I'm gutted he's leaving really from a logical standpoint.

Until now.

The club have announced he's going, he may aswell be put on gardening leave and go today.

Absolutely pointless him still being here.
Question for the Mick out people on 09:57 - Apr 1 with 3317 viewsbrogansnose

With the announcement that he's going , it creates a vacuum, much as it does in politics when a leader leaves. There is nothing to play for and we are not in any danger so its difficult to motivate the squad to any degree. A schism has developed between the playing staff and fans with the anti- Mick stuff and a cooling off period for both sides is needed before the start of next season. Carrying on like this will undermine even further their confidence and sour the mood. Someone from the staff could take over without any pressure on themselves or the players and the fans would buy into that more that carrying on the status quo. As someone who has got a lot of time for Mick, Evans needs to let him go. At the very least, it ain't fair on him and TC. Read those comments from Mick post the game yesterday......................it just ain't right.
Question for the Mick out people on 09:57 - Apr 1 with 3316 viewsJ2BLUE

Question for the Mick out people on 09:54 - Apr 1 by Bluefish

Or it keeps the squad together until the end ready for the new guy.

Bring in some one with no dressing room success and lose the squad unity

That would be a good argument if the new manager was taking over the entire squad. We're going to lose Bru and McGoldrick. Possibly Hyam and Bart as well. The new man might also want to get rid of 1-2 others and bring his own players in.

Unity would be more important if we were in a relegation battle.

Dyer would probably be respected by all of them.

Truly impaired.

Question for the Mick out people on 09:59 - Apr 1 with 3308 viewsBluefish

Question for the Mick out people on 09:57 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

That would be a good argument if the new manager was taking over the entire squad. We're going to lose Bru and McGoldrick. Possibly Hyam and Bart as well. The new man might also want to get rid of 1-2 others and bring his own players in.

Unity would be more important if we were in a relegation battle.

Dyer would probably be respected by all of them.

Probably.........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024