Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk 19:36 - Apr 4 with 1687 viewsGeoffSentence

yesterday. Anyone fancy Kevin Keegan for manager? Also ticks the 'has got promoted to the premier league box;

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:37 - Apr 4 with 1664 viewswkj

This is actual Def Info, I heard he was having a kick about in Sudbury

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:37 - Apr 4 with 1662 viewsJ2BLUE

No thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:43 - Apr 4 with 1610 viewsEireannach_gorm

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:37 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

No thanks.

Thats not how you spell "LUV IT".
A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:44 - Apr 4 with 1606 viewsGeoffSentence

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:37 - Apr 4 by wkj

This is actual Def Info, I heard he was having a kick about in Sudbury

Indeed he was. And why would he have been doing that? And why at this time? It all adds up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 19:52 - Apr 4 with 1571 viewsBloomBlue

I thought he still hated everything about Ipswich after his fallout with Sir Bob over being dropped from the England squad
A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 22:04 - Apr 4 with 1297 viewsbournemouthblue

When was he last involved with a football club?

Joe Royle-esque in approach but surely he's not interested in management any more

Up there with Burley and Curbishley as reasonable managers who were a good shout about a decade ago

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

A former manager with an attack based approach was confirmed as being in Suffolk on 22:06 - Apr 4 with 1288 viewsclogger

Don't bang on the dugout roof to hard!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024