Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about giving the TEAM some support? 05:32 - Apr 10 with 4984 viewsharlingblue

Forget MM, he has done his bit, in making us a stable Championship side, we thank you.
Now to the REAL supporters, start supporting the TEAM, forget the 'toxic chants' it is making supporting OUR CLUB a chore, not a pleasure. Up the anti banter against our opponents not our OWN TEAM.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 06:22 - Apr 10 with 4957 viewsBenters2

Yep we thank you for the play off season,great stuff,we musnt forget the worst finish in 58 years last season,the way its going it looks like we could equal that this season.

Sadly thanks to this regime,be it part Mick Mac/Evans they have killed off any passion at PR,with his tugrid style of football we are now seeing the lowest gates for some 20 years.

Evans should have bit the bullet and Mick Mac shouldnt be here for these last eight games,i will be glad when this season is over.

Before any of the 'super fans'kick in at me...remember our great start to the season? Well you lot couldnt wait to kick the Mick outers in the balls,well that all went well didnt it.

I will be glad when this season has ended.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:02 - Apr 10 with 4909 viewsBlueBadger

You're making the assumption here that Team Numbskull are actually interested in the team ahead of furthering their own petty, pathetic little vendettas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:07 - Apr 10 with 4886 viewsBenters2

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:02 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

You're making the assumption here that Team Numbskull are actually interested in the team ahead of furthering their own petty, pathetic little vendettas.

Here he is !
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:31 - Apr 10 with 4872 viewswitchdoctor

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:02 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

awwww...high horser getting in his fave word early doors..👍
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:34 - Apr 10 with 4851 viewsBenters2

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:31 - Apr 10 by witchdoctor

I liked his latest Poll
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:42 - Apr 10 with 4845 viewsartsbossbeard

Mate, if Saturday is anything to go by, 'numbskull' is the favoured word of the self appointed numbskulls.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:27 - Apr 10 with 4745 viewsbritbiker

As usual a positive thread simply asking fans to get behind the team pulls in loads of negative posts.
We all know the problems and that an interim manager should be in charge, but that's not happened.
Feel sorry that any youngsters making debates will have to look back and remember the booing.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 4721 viewsBlueBadger

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:42 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

Mate, if Saturday is anything to go by, 'numbskull' is the favoured word of the self appointed numbskulls.

I'd use a stronger word, but Norwich away has taught us that they all hate and fear bad language.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:58 - Apr 10 with 4713 viewsPJH

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 07:42 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

I wonder if they will make an appearance at PR tonight fresh from their starring role at Brentford on Saturday.
Barnsley will be delighted if they do.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:59 - Apr 10 with 4712 viewsBlueBadger

It's really come to something when taking the piss out of people who are accusing a man who's about to lose his job of being a paedophile is moral high-horsery.

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 12:58 - Apr 10 with 4634 viewslongtimefan

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 06:22 - Apr 10 by Benters2

Yep we thank you for the play off season,great stuff,we musnt forget the worst finish in 58 years last season,the way its going it looks like we could equal that this season.

Sadly thanks to this regime,be it part Mick Mac/Evans they have killed off any passion at PR,with his tugrid style of football we are now seeing the lowest gates for some 20 years.

Evans should have bit the bullet and Mick Mac shouldnt be here for these last eight games,i will be glad when this season is over.

Before any of the 'super fans'kick in at me...remember our great start to the season? Well you lot couldnt wait to kick the Mick outers in the balls,well that all went well didnt it.

I will be glad when this season has ended.

What in the OP prompted you to post your normal anti-ITFC rubbish other than your desire to tarnish anything pro-ITFC ? We all know the post wasn't intended for you as you don't go anyway!
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:08 - Apr 10 with 4619 viewsTJS

Sorry but a lot of people can't forget MM until he has gone.
He has caused a massive rift between the fans and the club and also between different factions of our support who seem to love berating each other.
It is going to take a while to heal all of this and the sooner he is gone the better.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:11 - Apr 10 with 4599 viewsBenters2

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:56 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

I'd use a stronger word, but Norwich away has taught us that they all hate and fear bad language.

Would you really?

Why are you always Mr.Angry?
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:18 - Apr 10 with 4593 viewsPJH

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:08 - Apr 10 by TJS

He has caused a massive rift between the fans and the club and also between different factions of our support who seem to love berating each other.
It is going to take a while to heal all of this and the sooner he is gone the better.

MM is the reason for the rifts but he did NOT cause them.

A handful of idiots caused the rift between MM and the fans by verbally abusing him and his players-I know that MM has done nothing to repair the rift and has made it worse, but he did not cause it.

A larger number of idiots have caused the current rift between themselves and sensible,decent ITFC supporters by their current ridiculous treatment of MM-again he is the reason for the rift but again he has NOT caused it.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:18 - Apr 10 with 4591 viewsDarth_Koont

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:08 - Apr 10 by TJS

"He has caused a massive rift between the fans and the club".

Depends if you choose to see it that way, in which case it takes two to tango and some of the fans are responsible for the rift themselves.

I don't think the majority of fans hate or even dislike MM and vice versa. The football itself is more polarising but there are several reasons for that and much of it outside of Mick's control (budget and injuries in particular).

It's time for him to go. Yet equally it's also time for certain fans to grow up and stop acting like spoilt children.

Pronouns: He/Him

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:30 - Apr 10 with 4561 viewslongtimefan

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:11 - Apr 10 by Benters2

Would you really?

Why are you always Mr.Angry?

I'd imagine its brought on by a case of numbskullitis - a symptom of interacting with numbskulls.
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:42 - Apr 10 with 4540 viewsPinewoodblue

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 09:27 - Apr 10 by britbiker

As usual a positive thread simply asking fans to get behind the team pulls in loads of negative posts.
We all know the problems and that an interim manager should be in charge, but that's not happened.
Feel sorry that any youngsters making debates will have to look back and remember the booing.

But it wasn't a positive post designed to unify the fans was it? More one fan having a go at other fans. Forget Mick people's opinions of him are no longer relevant so don't need to continually repeated.

Get behind the team was all that needed to be said.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:51 - Apr 10 with 4522 viewsNazemariner

I assume you’ll be singing your heart out then? Even if the football on display is the usual tripe served up?
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:54 - Apr 10 with 4512 viewsBraveDave

Well it's over 8 hours since the OP, so I will say, yes, as supporters we should get behind the team. Bit revolutionary I know and so I expect lots of reasonable arguments on why we should continue to abuse manager, players, positive fans, etc
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:58 - Apr 10 with 4497 viewsNazemariner

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:42 - Apr 10 by Pinewoodblue

But it wasn't a positive post designed to unify the fans was it? More one fan having a go at other fans. Forget Mick people's opinions of him are no longer relevant so don't need to continually repeated.

Get behind the team was all that needed to be said.

Couldn’t agree more.

When you have a go at someone because they are having a go at someone, doesn’t that make you somewhat of a hypocrite?
How about giving the TEAM some support? on 15:21 - Apr 10 with 4436 viewsDarth_Koont

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 13:58 - Apr 10 by Nazemariner

Couldn’t agree more.

When you have a go at someone because they are having a go at someone, doesn’t that make you somewhat of a hypocrite?

No. And it was an open statement not singling anyone out.

Pronouns: He/Him

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 16:47 - Apr 10 with 4367 viewsNazemariner

How about giving the TEAM some support? on 15:21 - Apr 10 by Darth_Koont

No. And it was an open statement not singling anyone out.

Agreed.

Having reread the OP it is just a rallying call, and not hypocritical in the slightest.

My comment would be more appropriately aimed at some of those who have been overtly vocal about their disapproval of the anti MM chants.

For the record I would never boo a representative of ITFC, but I am in favour of having the freedom to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024