Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... 10:35 - Apr 11 with 1228 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 1202 viewsFixed_It

That thought did cross my mind...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:37 - Apr 11 with 1190 viewsMullet

He's like the Russell Grant of TWTD.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:37 - Apr 11 with 1186 viewsITFC_Forever

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:36 - Apr 11 by Fixed_It

That thought did cross my mind...

Blown everyone out of the water with that one.

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:38 - Apr 11 with 1178 viewsNewcyBlue

Steve has very kindly sent me a PM with the lottery numbers. I was going to put them on this week but think I will wait until next week now.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:40 - Apr 11 with 1169 viewsPhilTWTD

I gather it was the abuse at Brentford which tipped the balance, before that he was going to stay on even if he wasn't particularly enjoying it.
Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:41 - Apr 11 with 1156 viewsSteve_M

Ha, there were a few others who had heard that around the same time. Suspect someone at Playford Road certainly thought that was the case last week.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:04 - Apr 11 with 1081 viewsJohnny_Boy

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:40 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

I gather it was the abuse at Brentford which tipped the balance, before that he was going to stay on even if he wasn't particularly enjoying it.

Personally, if any of us were in a 'driverless' car, we'd do our best to exit it.

Clearly not the Barnsley way.
Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:05 - Apr 11 with 1068 viewsBlueBadger

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:04 - Apr 11 by Johnny_Boy

Personally, if any of us were in a 'driverless' car, we'd do our best to exit it.

Clearly not the Barnsley way.

As I recall, Paul Jewell open the door three times before he worked out he was supposed to jump out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:07 - Apr 11 with 1051 viewsNewcyBlue

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:05 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

As I recall, Paul Jewell open the door three times before he worked out he was supposed to jump out.

He struggled getting his seatbelt off.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:08 - Apr 11 with 1041 viewsITFC_Forever

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 10:40 - Apr 11 by PhilTWTD

Could well have been the straw that broke the camel's back.... Mick was clearly uncomfortable seeing out his notice, and as you say, that was the tipping point.

Shame it had to end in exactly the way it did, no matter whether one thought we needed a change or not.... ME could have prevented it all by agreeing to shake hands and part with Mick when the decision was made that Mick wouldn't be here next season.

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:09 - Apr 11 with 1037 viewsJohnny_Boy

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:05 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

But that 5-3 win at Barnsley!
Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:10 - Apr 11 with 1026 viewsJohnny_Boy

Steve's Def. Info. was so strong, it was a week early.... on 11:07 - Apr 11 by NewcyBlue

He struggled getting his seatbelt off.

He was probably in the back seat - up to hanky panky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024