Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dont Envy Evans 18:22 - Apr 25 with 3317 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lots of season tickets will have been purchased prior to a new manager being announced. Hes got to get this spot on or it could get ugly before a balls even kicked.

For example. As much as i love the town. If i were local. Bought a season ticket and then come june found out we hired Pardew id go ballistic.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I dont Envy Evans on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 3163 viewsCurrie10

I can see it getting a whole lot worse before any better!
I dont Envy Evans on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 3160 viewsJ2BLUE

If someone doubts Evans and buys a ST before an announcement is made then that's on them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I dont Envy Evans on 22:19 - Apr 25 with 3146 viewsFrimleyBlue

I dont Envy Evans on 22:16 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

If someone doubts Evans and buys a ST before an announcement is made then that's on them.

But what if you dont doubt him and trust him so buy one

But he lets you down...

Waka waka eh eh

I dont Envy Evans on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 3127 viewsgtsb

I dont Envy Evans on 22:19 - Apr 25 by FrimleyBlue

But he lets you down...

then the sensible thing to do is buy using direct debit and not a one off payment.
I dont Envy Evans on 22:32 - Apr 25 with 3097 viewsHerbivore

But he lets you down...

Then you're a mug.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I dont Envy Evans on 23:54 - Apr 25 with 3029 viewsTheBlueBarca

I dont Envy Evans on 22:16 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Exactly.

A strong % of supporters believe the new manager is going to be given huge amounts of cash, despite it being clear that the budget is not changing - so they are going to be throwing their toys out pretty early when we don't have Danny Cowley spending £10million and the new manager has to effectively do a Mick to keep us up.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I dont Envy Evans on 08:02 - Apr 26 with 2931 viewsHerbivore

I dont Envy Evans on 23:54 - Apr 25 by TheBlueBarca

Exactly.

A strong % of supporters believe the new manager is going to be given huge amounts of cash, despite it being clear that the budget is not changing - so they are going to be throwing their toys out pretty early when we don't have Danny Cowley spending £10million and the new manager has to effectively do a Mick to keep us up.

Where do you get the idea that a strong percentage of our fans thinks that the new manager will be given huge amounts of cash?

I dont Envy Evans on 08:03 - Apr 26 with 2925 viewsReuser_is_God

Exactly.

No they don’t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

I dont Envy Evans on 08:07 - Apr 26 with 2911 viewsmaccyd9

I was holding off on getting mine until his address to the fans in the hope it would direct me either way. It didn't so I'll just get one on DD and if we end up with a Megson or someone of that ilk then I have the option to cancel if I so wish.

The one thing that is clear is that Evans understands the need for entertainment so any appoint should reflect that. On that basis, you have nothing to really worry about.
I dont Envy Evans on 08:11 - Apr 26 with 2900 viewsBrixtonBlue

But he lets you down...

Some people will be disappointed. It's impossible to please everyone. But I would hope everyone would give the new manager a chance, whoever he is. If he's not your choice, suck it up bitches, basically.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I dont Envy Evans on 09:18 - Apr 26 with 2813 viewsJ2BLUE

But he lets you down...

Welcome to the real world? I wish we could have a thread where everyone says yes or no to the linked managers. I'm convinced some people are going to complain whoever it is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I dont Envy Evans on 10:55 - Apr 26 with 2758 viewsFrimleyBlue

I dont Envy Evans on 09:18 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Welcome to the real world? I wish we could have a thread where everyone says yes or no to the linked managers. I'm convinced some people are going to complain whoever it is.

course they will

the point of my OP was that I don't envy Evans for that reason really

Waka waka eh eh

I dont Envy Evans on 11:00 - Apr 26 with 2748 viewsRadlett_blue

While there will be a natural knee-jerk reaction to the new appointment, whether negative or positive, the bottom line is that the new man will be judged by how Town perform on the pitch. That will soon overwhelm any initial euphoria or negativity.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I dont Envy Evans on 11:02 - Apr 26 with 2739 viewsITFC_Forever

Exactly.

No, there isn't a strong % of supporters who think the new manager will get a load of cash.

That's numbskull thinking right there.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I dont Envy Evans on 11:59 - Apr 26 with 2701 viewsBrixtonBlue

I dont Envy Evans on 11:02 - Apr 26 by ITFC_Forever

No, there isn't a strong % of supporters who think the new manager will get a load of cash.

That's numbskull thinking right there.

I don't know anyone who thinks that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I dont Envy Evans on 12:37 - Apr 26 with 2640 viewsTheBlueBarca

I dont Envy Evans on 08:03 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

No they don’t.

Some of us exist off of this forum and go to the games, yes, they do. They think he's going to get his chequebook out now Mick has gone.

Do you lot still believe that Dutch consortium, led by a Swansea fan is buying us out btw?

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I dont Envy Evans on 12:46 - Apr 26 with 2620 viewsHerbivore

I dont Envy Evans on 12:37 - Apr 26 by TheBlueBarca

Some of us exist off of this forum and go to the games, yes, they do. They think he's going to get his chequebook out now Mick has gone.

Do you lot still believe that Dutch consortium, led by a Swansea fan is buying us out btw?

I'm a season ticket holder and I've not heard anyone anywhere say they expect ME to now spend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024