Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst 18:10 - May 3 with 2503 viewswallyvincent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/43991314

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Hurst on 18:14 - May 3 with 2451 viewsHerbivore

It's happening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hurst on 18:16 - May 3 with 2420 viewsSpruceMoose

Hurst on 18:14 - May 3 by Herbivore

It's happening.

Megson?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hurst on 18:23 - May 3 with 2378 viewsipswichtillidie

Clearly he is very ambitious and would be the next step for him to come here. Do we want him? I certainly wouldn’t be disappointed, this is the sort of appointment I think the fans would take to and Marcus perhaps hinted at in his interview.

Gav

Hurst on 18:34 - May 3 with 2294 viewsOsborneOneNil

Hurst on 18:14 - May 3 by Herbivore

It's happening.

100%. I’d be happy with this.
Hurst on 18:38 - May 3 with 2276 viewswallyvincent

Hurst on 18:23 - May 3 by ipswichtillidie

Clearly he is very ambitious and would be the next step for him to come here. Do we want him? I certainly wouldn’t be disappointed, this is the sort of appointment I think the fans would take to and Marcus perhaps hinted at in his interview.

He’s exactly the type who we should be after and the timing could be right for all concerned. Came across well during the Scunny v Argyle game on Tuesday.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Hurst on 19:17 - May 3 with 2142 viewsfactual_blue

Hurst on 18:16 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

Megson?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hurst on 19:44 - May 3 with 2057 viewsipswichtillidie

Hurst on 18:38 - May 3 by wallyvincent

He’s exactly the type who we should be after and the timing could be right for all concerned. Came across well during the Scunny v Argyle game on Tuesday.

Agreed, you’d have to say even in the event of the Shrews gaining promotion he would still be a very likely option. Should they not win through the play-offs I’m sure the compensation would be a few shillings less as well...

Gav

Hurst on 20:14 - May 3 with 1985 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Done well in league 2
done well in league 1
Both unfashionable low budget teams

Can see why he is attractive to Evans and I for one will praise this bold and brave decision.

Still expecting Pardew though lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024