Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It astounds me that people still spout this crap. 22:47 - May 12 with 1939 viewsCoco

I mean “someone who knows the Championship” such utter tired and lazy bollox.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 22:53 - May 12 with 1856 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hope he gets the job and does very well.

Or, if he doesn't, that he gets another one and does even better.

Seems a good chap and to have done something right in the time he has been there. Would Lawrenson have said the same about Gerrard or Lampard I wonder?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:02 - May 12 with 1818 viewsbenno1uk

Agreed. Someone who knows the Championship is by definition second rate.
It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:05 - May 12 with 1805 viewsm14_blue

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:02 - May 12 by benno1uk

Agreed. Someone who knows the Championship is by definition second rate.

Old boys club innit.

People talk about foreign coaches but the real obstacle to young British managers getting a chance is the merry go round of mediocrity that is Moyes/Allardyce/Hughes/Pulis/Bruce etc..
It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:13 - May 12 with 1763 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:05 - May 12 by m14_blue

Old boys club innit.

People talk about foreign coaches but the real obstacle to young British managers getting a chance is the merry go round of mediocrity that is Moyes/Allardyce/Hughes/Pulis/Bruce etc..

An interesting list of mediocrity that one! A bit harsh on Allardyce, Pulis and Bruce all of whom have shown their worth. I would say the problem is more with Pardew/Clement/Lambert/Clough/Hughton/Rowett.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:20 - May 12 with 1731 viewsm14_blue

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:13 - May 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

An interesting list of mediocrity that one! A bit harsh on Allardyce, Pulis and Bruce all of whom have shown their worth. I would say the problem is more with Pardew/Clement/Lambert/Clough/Hughton/Rowett.

I'm not saying they're bad managers but they're all journeymen who are seen as a 'safe pair of hands' and low risk appointments. Agree with all of your list too (except for Hughton - wtf?) which is basically a championship version of the one I put.

Owners so rarely show any inspiration or bravery in their choices, looks like we may be the exception this time!
It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:53 - May 12 with 1653 viewsVaughan8

It amazes me. Did this Wolves manager "know the championship"?

Did Wagner as well?

You just need a good manager. A good manager can work in any league.

Moore definitely deserves a chance given what he has done. I thought they were officially down weeks ago, but he kept their slim chances alive until midweek, having got results vs Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs.
It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 07:45 - May 13 with 1449 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 22:53 - May 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope he gets the job and does very well.

Or, if he doesn't, that he gets another one and does even better.

Seems a good chap and to have done something right in the time he has been there. Would Lawrenson have said the same about Gerrard or Lampard I wonder?

Of course he wouldn’t

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 07:46 - May 13 with 1446 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It astounds me that people still spout this crap. on 23:13 - May 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

10 of the last 15 mid-season Premier League appointments have been British managers aged over 45

But it’s the foreign managers that are stopping young British coaches being given a chance

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024