Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done ref 21:18 - May 14 with 2496 viewsNthsuffolkblue

At full speed from the initial angle I thought Carson had left his foot there and it should have been a red card. Silly from Kamara.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well done ref on 21:20 - May 14 with 2473 viewsDanFord

What an absolute muppet. However I thought he had an empty net. The defender was going to get there so I can see why he cheated. Not that it excuses it. Credit to the ref.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Well done ref on 21:21 - May 14 with 2460 viewsTractorWood

Great decision.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well done ref on 05:17 - May 15 with 2308 viewswkj

https://streamable.com/j8rcu
Lovely bit of footballing justice - Kamara really did let himself downa nd looked like a right teet
[Post edited 15 May 2018 5:21]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well done ref on 08:15 - May 15 with 2190 viewsGeoffSentence

Well done ref on 05:17 - May 15 by wkj

Lovely bit of footballing justice - Kamara really did let himself downa nd looked like a right teet

In situations like that I don't think a yellow is enough. He was trying to get Carson sent off, he should have been sent off himself.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well done ref on 08:17 - May 15 with 2189 viewsitfcjoe

It was so obvious he was playing for it and Carson was trying to avoid him, well done ref.

Was he not the player that rolled around to get Jordan Spence sent off?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done ref on 09:10 - May 15 with 2129 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well done ref on 05:17 - May 15 by wkj

Carson's reaction is quality

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well done ref on 13:34 - May 15 with 2025 viewsBangor31

Well done ref on 08:15 - May 15 by GeoffSentence

In situations like that I don't think a yellow is enough. He was trying to get Carson sent off, he should have been sent off himself.

We were talking about this in the office, one of the ideas which got quite good backing was fine a player a weeks wages if a found to of been guilty of diving or b found after the game to have changed the refs decision due to diving
Well done ref on 13:41 - May 15 with 2011 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done ref on 13:34 - May 15 by Bangor31

We were talking about this in the office, one of the ideas which got quite good backing was fine a player a weeks wages if a found to of been guilty of diving or b found after the game to have changed the refs decision due to diving

I'm all for extreme punishment when blatant cheating is exposed. I could get behind this idea.

I would rather see a ban though. In the top divisions players earn so much money that a weeks wages won't really impact them. I think they need to miss some game time. Stick them in the stands for a while.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Well done ref on 13:47 - May 15 with 2003 viewshatch

Well done ref on 13:41 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm all for extreme punishment when blatant cheating is exposed. I could get behind this idea.

I would rather see a ban though. In the top divisions players earn so much money that a weeks wages won't really impact them. I think they need to miss some game time. Stick them in the stands for a while.

We were discussing cynical tackles yesterday.

Nothing angers me more than a leg swipe on the half way line when a team is breaking. Johannson did it yesterday and got a yellow but clearly made no attempt for the ball, just took the legs out from under a player. It breaks down attacking play, it's not football and it's not 'in the spirit of the game'. I'd like to see more done about these as I don't think a yellow card does enough. It's not football, and it should be driven out of the game.
Well done ref on 13:53 - May 15 with 1997 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done ref on 13:47 - May 15 by hatch

We were discussing cynical tackles yesterday.

Nothing angers me more than a leg swipe on the half way line when a team is breaking. Johannson did it yesterday and got a yellow but clearly made no attempt for the ball, just took the legs out from under a player. It breaks down attacking play, it's not football and it's not 'in the spirit of the game'. I'd like to see more done about these as I don't think a yellow card does enough. It's not football, and it should be driven out of the game.

Didn't Nydam do this against Boro? You right though, the resulting free kick doesn't adequately compensate for the lost chance/cynical nature of the challenge.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well done ref on 16:01 - May 16 with 1906 viewshatch

Well done ref on 13:53 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Didn't Nydam do this against Boro? You right though, the resulting free kick doesn't adequately compensate for the lost chance/cynical nature of the challenge.

Wasn't at the game, but seen it plenty this season, even from Town players. It will be addressed one day but perhaps isn't the priority with VAR still a shambles.
Well done ref on 16:06 - May 16 with 1899 viewsDanFord

Well done ref on 13:41 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Do both. I reckon the average player cares more about money than missing a game. Only way to rid the game of cheating is to come down hard on those who encourage it. A weeks wages to charity and a 1 match ban.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Well done ref on 16:20 - May 16 with 1889 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done ref on 16:06 - May 16 by DanFord

Do both. I reckon the average player cares more about money than missing a game. Only way to rid the game of cheating is to come down hard on those who encourage it. A weeks wages to charity and a 1 match ban.

I would humbly suggest that for each violation one of their beloved tattoos which make up their sleeve are lasered off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024