Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Rangers visited Manchester..... 14:46 - May 17 with 5384 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scum!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/never-befor

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:50 - May 17 with 4885 viewsBlue_Order

Absolutely shocking.

Imagine claiming there was only 150k bears there.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:52 - May 17 with 4867 viewsSpruceMoose

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:50 - May 17 by Blue_Order

Absolutely shocking.

Imagine claiming there was only 150k bears there.

Well, at least Rangers won't be getting to the final of any European cups for the next generation or two.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:59 - May 17 with 4838 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:52 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Well, at least Rangers won't be getting to the final of any European cups for the next generation or two.

Rangers died mate, didn’t you hear?
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:00 - May 17 with 4831 viewsSpruceMoose

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 14:59 - May 17 by Blue_Order

Rangers died mate, didn’t you hear?

Did our ultras kill them when they came down for that friendly a few years back?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 16:08 - May 17 with 4712 viewsnoggin

Can you imagine 150000 England fans at an away game? Similar scenes I imagine.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 16:12 - May 17 with 4702 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:00 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Did our ultras kill them when they came down for that friendly a few years back?

Aye, killed them with shït chants.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 17:45 - May 17 with 4608 viewsMattinLondon

Rangers are pure filth and hopefully will never be invited to join any of the English leagues.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 18:18 - May 17 with 4553 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 17:45 - May 17 by MattinLondon

Rangers are pure filth and hopefully will never be invited to join any of the English leagues.

Agreed mate, pure filth. Laudrup and Gazza in particular.
Login to get fewer ads

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 18:19 - May 17 with 4544 viewschicoazul

I saw some of these pics on Twitter the other day, absolutely hilarious. WATP

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 22:26 - May 17 with 4352 viewsHipsterectomy

Rangers fans are mental, we had a friendly with them about 12 years ago and they brought 6,000-8,000 down. Had the whole of the South Stand bouncing

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 23:53 - May 17 with 4251 viewsJimmy86

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 22:26 - May 17 by Hipsterectomy

Rangers fans are mental, we had a friendly with them about 12 years ago and they brought 6,000-8,000 down. Had the whole of the South Stand bouncing

Ahh the bouncy!! Remember watching that from the North stand.

Have a soft spot for Rangers, due to Scottish family. Hope they end up getting back to their best.

WATP 🇬🇧
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 06:55 - May 18 with 4133 viewstcfc

I happened to be working in Manchester that week. There’s loads of stories, the train station was basically an open hostel. You didn’t want to be walking around after dark. My overriding memory was leaving the hotel the morning after the game to go to the car park to drive home, Princess St if you know Manc, busy 3 lane road, there we’re loads of them asleep lying in the gutters. I left the car park driving down Princess St and there were groups of then just standing in the middle of the road drinking buses and cars havin* to get round them. This was about 8:30am.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 07:24 - May 18 with 4092 viewsMattinLondon

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 23:53 - May 17 by Jimmy86

Have a soft spot for Rangers, due to Scottish family. Hope they end up getting back to their best.

WATP 🇬🇧

I hope they rot
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 09:48 - May 18 with 4011 viewsnoggin

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 23:53 - May 17 by Jimmy86

WATP 🇬🇧

What does «We are the people» even mean?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 09:51 - May 18 with 4012 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 06:55 - May 18 by tcfc

I happened to be working in Manchester that week. There’s loads of stories, the train station was basically an open hostel. You didn’t want to be walking around after dark. My overriding memory was leaving the hotel the morning after the game to go to the car park to drive home, Princess St if you know Manc, busy 3 lane road, there we’re loads of them asleep lying in the gutters. I left the car park driving down Princess St and there were groups of then just standing in the middle of the road drinking buses and cars havin* to get round them. This was about 8:30am.

We got there at 6am and most people we saw at that time were absolutely rubbered already.

Some day. Some support. Manchester wasn’t prepared.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:28 - May 18 with 3944 viewsJimmy86

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 07:24 - May 18 by MattinLondon

I hope they rot

Why is that exactly, just out of interest?

The SPL is a bit of a micky mouse league and Rangers demise has allowed Aberdeen to get more of a foothold in the league.

Rangers are British and proud of it, whereas Glasgow Celtic, seem to think they're Irish, even though they're Scottish....

Rangers are also very pro British forces and have an armed forces day at Ibrox every year, where they are treated as hero's
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:29 - May 18 with 3941 viewsJimmy86

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 09:48 - May 18 by noggin

It just means a term of superiority agains their rivals
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:32 - May 18 with 3932 viewsm14_blue

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 09:51 - May 18 by Blue_Order

We got there at 6am and most people we saw at that time were absolutely rubbered already.

Some day. Some support. Manchester wasn’t prepared.

Crazy day, the whole city was just mad.

We watched the game in Albert Square and there wasn't any bother at all, maybe if the screen at Piccadilly Gardens had worked it would have been a different story.

Although wherever there's 200,000 pissed up scots there's likely to be a tear up I guess.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:51 - May 18 with 3912 viewsMattinLondon

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:28 - May 18 by Jimmy86

Why is that exactly, just out of interest?

The SPL is a bit of a micky mouse league and Rangers demise has allowed Aberdeen to get more of a foothold in the league.

Rangers are British and proud of it, whereas Glasgow Celtic, seem to think they're Irish, even though they're Scottish....

Rangers are also very pro British forces and have an armed forces day at Ibrox every year, where they are treated as hero's

Hi
To be honest I don’t care about their political believes or their armed forces day.

When Rangers came down for the friendly match I found a lot of them to be the most racist and unpleasant fans I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

I know you shouldn’t generalise or label all supporters the same but there were a lot of them who were racist c units.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:50 - May 18 with 3792 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:32 - May 18 by m14_blue

Crazy day, the whole city was just mad.

We watched the game in Albert Square and there wasn't any bother at all, maybe if the screen at Piccadilly Gardens had worked it would have been a different story.

Although wherever there's 200,000 pissed up scots there's likely to be a tear up I guess.

We were in Piccadilly Gardens for most of the day, until they purposely pulled the screen just before kick off. They expected 100k, were told in advance that there’d be at least double that amount, but failed to make the necessary arrangements.

The park was dangerously overcrowded by the afternoon, yet they kept letting people in. You could barely move in there, it was ridiculous. There were barely any bogs, so we had to pïss in a trough down the side by one of the entrances.

As soon as the screen ‘broke’, riot police flooded out of alleyways surrounding the park. We eventually got out and tried to find somewhere else to watch the game, but the police didn’t have a clue where to send anyone, so it was pure chaos.

At one point, a riot van pulled up beside us, and there was more aggression in the cops in the back of it than I saw from any Rangers fan all day. They were more than up for a battle, to say the least. Banging the inside of the van, geeing each other up, and then piled out shouting and swearing, and just started swinging batons at anyone wearing blue.

Obviously a tiny minority were out of order, but any support in the country would have reacted the same. Rangers fans are no shrinking violets, as everyone knows, but If you treat people like animals, then you shouldn’t be surprised when some of them start acting like animals.

I’ve still never seen a single minute of the game.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:57 - May 18 with 3780 viewsm14_blue

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:50 - May 18 by Blue_Order

We were in Piccadilly Gardens for most of the day, until they purposely pulled the screen just before kick off. They expected 100k, were told in advance that there’d be at least double that amount, but failed to make the necessary arrangements.

The park was dangerously overcrowded by the afternoon, yet they kept letting people in. You could barely move in there, it was ridiculous. There were barely any bogs, so we had to pïss in a trough down the side by one of the entrances.

As soon as the screen ‘broke’, riot police flooded out of alleyways surrounding the park. We eventually got out and tried to find somewhere else to watch the game, but the police didn’t have a clue where to send anyone, so it was pure chaos.

At one point, a riot van pulled up beside us, and there was more aggression in the cops in the back of it than I saw from any Rangers fan all day. They were more than up for a battle, to say the least. Banging the inside of the van, geeing each other up, and then piled out shouting and swearing, and just started swinging batons at anyone wearing blue.

Obviously a tiny minority were out of order, but any support in the country would have reacted the same. Rangers fans are no shrinking violets, as everyone knows, but If you treat people like animals, then you shouldn’t be surprised when some of them start acting like animals.

I’ve still never seen a single minute of the game.

You haven't missed much
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 16:09 - May 18 with 3760 viewsBlue_Order

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 15:57 - May 18 by m14_blue

You haven't missed much

From what I was told/read, Walter set up the same way he did in the previous rounds - heavy defensive and trying to nick a goal on the break, but Zenit were a quality team and far superior.

If we had have won, Rangers would have run all over the city all weekend
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 16:41 - May 18 with 3708 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 22:26 - May 17 by Hipsterectomy

Oh yeah, I remember that night!
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 16:44 - May 18 with 3693 viewsJimmy86

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 11:51 - May 18 by MattinLondon

Hi
To be honest I don’t care about their political believes or their armed forces day.

When Rangers came down for the friendly match I found a lot of them to be the most racist and unpleasant fans I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

I know you shouldn’t generalise or label all supporters the same but there were a lot of them who were racist c units.

Ahh ok fair enough and can see where you're coming from. Racism is unacceptable in all forms of life, so wouldn't condone that in any way.

I went to the pre season game at Portman road and really enjoyed it. Their fans, who packed out the south stand made it a good atmosphere. Shame your experience was spoilt by a minority.
When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 17:06 - May 18 with 3661 viewsvapour_trail

When Rangers visited Manchester..... on 09:48 - May 18 by noggin

Sanctimonious conceited tosh.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024