Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't they get lucky with the weather? 16:45 - May 19 with 1889 viewsHarry_Palmer

Hardly a cloud in the sky to spoil the view and a perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold.

Also none of those nasty jet trails that always seem to stain the sky these days ( were all flights grounded in honour today or something? ).

How nice for the World to see England in all it's Glory, they couldn't have 'planned' it any better if they had tried.
Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 16:47 - May 19 with 1880 viewssolemio

I'd heard before that when the Queen is in residence at Windsor they use different flightpaths. Can't vouch for its truth.
Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 16:48 - May 19 with 1867 viewsBackToRussia

They now know we can put on a big wedding, and are VERY impressed.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 16:55 - May 19 with 1849 viewswkj

To be fair when I lived with my mum she always used to make me park me astra round the corner when she was putting on a BBQ or something; and this was WAY before today's wedding. Clearly the wedding planner was on to mum's tactics and influenced the air traffic controllers to employ similar tactics.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 16:58]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 17:10 - May 19 with 1808 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The lizards have secret powers!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 20:04 - May 19 with 1725 viewsPSGBlue

Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 17:10 - May 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

The lizards have secret powers!

There are not always contrails in the sky, it depends on certain atmospheric conditions. Temperatures and humidity for example. That's why military planes will change heights in order to avoid producing contrails, so not to be seen from the ground.

But, yes perfect conditions for a wedding!
Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 20:43 - May 19 with 1686 viewsjaykay

they sure did. i got my invite for the evening do. just outside the tent having a fag with a few of the other guests.
the dee jay has got them all rocking. camilla and charles have just finished dancing to y.m.c.a. next up is agadoo.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 21:20 - May 19 with 1655 viewsswede

I don't know if you couldn't hear them on the TV, but I can assure you that the planes bound for Heathrow were flying low over Windsor Castle every two minutes as usual.
Didn't they get lucky with the weather? on 21:25 - May 19 with 1645 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you implying they can control the weather? If that what you're HAARPing on about?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024