Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer fans 18:05 - May 20 with 2708 viewsartsbossbeard

I was in the Beerhouse in BSE last night and had a pint of the 'Cherry & Plum Sour Thing'. It was a joy to behold.

Give it a try, BSE based blues.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Beer fans on 19:18 - May 20 with 2618 viewsDBaldy

Hmmm, I visit the Beerhouse every now and then but I don't like cherries or sour beers, so I think I'll have to pass I'm afraid.
Beer fans on 19:22 - May 20 with 2609 viewswkj

Not a big fan of plums it must be said, how sweet is it? I abhor sweet booze, the sweetest I go is Scotch.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Beer fans on 19:24 - May 20 with 2603 viewsartsbossbeard

Beer fans on 19:22 - May 20 by wkj

Not a big fan of plums it must be said, how sweet is it? I abhor sweet booze, the sweetest I go is Scotch.

Ar5e to elbow sourness and dry on the tongue. Splendid.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Beer fans on 19:26 - May 20 with 2592 viewswkj

Beer fans on 19:24 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

Ar5e to elbow sourness and dry on the tongue. Splendid.

I might have to try it, i love sour stuff, the more my lips resemble a cats arras after a sip the better

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Beer fans on 20:47 - May 20 with 2513 viewsBurwell_Blue

I’ve passed that place plenty of times, is it worth popping in?
Beer fans on 20:49 - May 20 with 2506 viewsartsbossbeard

Beer fans on 20:47 - May 20 by Burwell_Blue

I’ve passed that place plenty of times, is it worth popping in?

Well, there's better pubs in BSE but it's worth a visit.

It's quite the craft beer place though.

Beer fans on 20:50 - May 20 with 2502 viewsBurwell_Blue

Beer fans on 20:49 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

Well, there's better pubs in BSE but it's worth a visit.

It's quite the craft beer place though.

Craft is right up my street, seems ideal for a couple fofmswift ones before the train on a Sat
Beer fans on 22:40 - May 20 with 2443 viewsTractorWood

Beer fans on 20:50 - May 20 by Burwell_Blue

Craft is right up my street, seems ideal for a couple fofmswift ones before the train on a Sat

It's the best pub around that area of town, then the old cannon brewery up the road.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Beer fans on 00:16 - May 21 with 2387 viewsstonojnr

made by Three Blind Mice brewery, seems to doing the rounds at the moment, so could turn up more locally if you do miss it, but its the Beerhouse Spring Bank Holiday beer festival this next weekend starts from 5pm Friday https://burybeerhouse.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2018/05/The-Beerhouse-spr
Beer fans on 07:28 - May 21 with 2322 viewsbracknell_blue

The Beerhouse is my local but I dislike both cherries and anything sour. Not to say it isn't a fine beer. On Saturday they had the marvellous Colchester Brazilian Coffee & Vanilla Porter. The manager has been advised to keep getting hold of it as much as he can.
Always a good selection of beers in there, good atmosphere, friendly pub and I can always pop in when out walking the dog - the dog usually insists in going in anyway.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Beer fans on 10:57 - May 21 with 2218 viewsTIB

Had a look on their site and they have the most extensive lists of beers I've ever seen...by all accounts ones they've sold rather than what they have on currently. Impressive nonetheless.

Another place for me to contact regarding selling my brews. Thanks arts

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024