Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... 18:00 - May 21 with 944 viewsSpruceMoose

...of hiding, nothing will.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/21/ken-livingstone-quits-labour-af

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... on 18:02 - May 21 with 930 viewschicoazul

"I was not wrong"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... on 18:05 - May 21 with 918 viewsfooters

I personally found his attempted rebranding as a shampoo most distasteful. "Wash away impurities..." yeah right Ken, pull the other one.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... on 18:08 - May 21 with 906 viewsFtnfwest

Can we tempt Robbie Coltrane to play Charles Bronson playing ken in GLC2?
Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... on 18:09 - May 21 with 903 viewswkj

there is a place for this tweet Spruce... hold my beer.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Red Ken News! If this doesn't tempt the right honourable member for TWTD out... on 21:24 - May 21 with 813 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn, who was a long-term ally of the controversial politician, said: “Ken Livingstone’s resignation is sad after such a long and vital contribution to London and progressive politics, but was the right thing to do.”

No Jezza, the rich thing to do was actually put your money where your mouth is regarding the whiff of antisemitism around the Labour party and actually enforce some discipline and show an example rather then the vaguely sympathetic cop-out you've pulled here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024