Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst on keeping Norwich loanees next year 22:25 - May 24 with 1410 viewsHipsterectomy

“I would have them back — I won’t deny that,” smiled Hurst. “But to stand the slightest chance at all, we would have to win on Sunday.

“Then the issue you have is you’re in the same league, and I don’t know exactly what the feelings would be on that.

“But they’ve both done extremely well and for them both, I hope they can force their way into the plans at Norwich.

“Whether they do, time will tell. But I’d certainly be genuinely pleased for them because they’ve been great for me and are good people. So hopefully they can have long careers, whether that’s at Norwich or elsewhere.”

Not sure if this is helpful in knowing where we stand or not

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Hurst on keeping Norwich loanees next year on 22:34 - May 24 with 1293 viewsJ2BLUE

He's not going to say "nah, next season i'll think they're a couple of c units as I storm the league with the pride of Anglia ITFC"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hurst on keeping Norwich loanees next year on 23:27 - May 24 with 1048 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Doesn’t tell us anything.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024