Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More good news! It just keeps coming today! 17:49 - May 29 with 3746 viewsSpruceMoose

Rock on and meddle hard, Uncle George!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/may/29/george-soros-drastic-action-nee

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:52 - May 29 with 2906 viewswkj

Imagine if that passed and we voted remain, who do you think would fund the next referendum?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:53 - May 29 with 2893 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:52 - May 29 by wkj

Imagine if that passed and we voted remain, who do you think would fund the next referendum?

Surely it would be undemocratic to question the outcome of a further referendum?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:54 - May 29 with 2886 viewswkj

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:53 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Surely it would be undemocratic to question the outcome of a further referendum?

you are probably correct, I'm still busy questioning the first

Crybaby

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:57 - May 29 with 2864 viewsacj

And if we vote leave again do we just keep having referendums until we get the desired outcome?

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:01 - May 29 with 2838 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 17:57 - May 29 by acj

And if we vote leave again do we just keep having referendums until we get the desired outcome?

Why would people vote leave? I'm sure all those silly folk have learned their lesson.

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:02 - May 29 with 2837 viewswkj

that is pretty much how I play Football Manager

Crybaby

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:03 - May 29 with 2832 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:02 - May 29 by wkj

that is pretty much how I play Football Manager

You should manage Ipswich and Barcelona, then feign surprise when they come in with a 54,000,000 bid for Freddie Sears.

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:08 - May 29 with 2816 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

He obviously stands to lose money.
Login to get fewer ads

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:10 - May 29 with 2801 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:08 - May 29 by FrowsyArmLarry

He obviously stands to lose money.

Not sure he has to worry about that to be fair.

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:13 - May 29 with 2788 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:10 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Not sure he has to worry about that to be fair.

The more money you have the more you worry about money.

The ONLY implications of brexit that matter are those for the city of London
More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:16 - May 29 with 2772 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:13 - May 29 by FrowsyArmLarry

The more money you have the more you worry about money.

The ONLY implications of brexit that matter are those for the city of London

Not when you've given 80% of your money to a charitable foundation...

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:20 - May 29 with 2747 viewsbobwya

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:01 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Why would people vote leave? I'm sure all those silly folk have learned their lesson.

You would be wrong. I would certainly continue to vote leave - and I think the majority would be greater this time because so many are sick of people refusing to accept a democratic vote.
More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:21 - May 29 with 2735 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:16 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Not when you've given 80% of your money to a charitable foundation...

He’s looking at it purely from a financial transaction viewpoint. If anything our economy is slowly dying as eu wealth is exported to China... but nobody wants to do anything about that.
More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:22 - May 29 with 2732 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:20 - May 29 by bobwya

You would be wrong. I would certainly continue to vote leave - and I think the majority would be greater this time because so many are sick of people refusing to accept a democratic vote.

Democracy doesn't stop when the polls close, you know? All you lot wanting to drown out dissenting voices in the name of democracy, well, it's a bit authoritarian, wouldn't you say?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:25 - May 29 with 2714 viewsmanchego

Had we voted to remain, do you think leavers would have said “well done and thanks for the campaign, we lost and now we’ll stop moaning about Europe” ?
More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:26 - May 29 with 2712 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:21 - May 29 by FrowsyArmLarry

He’s looking at it purely from a financial transaction viewpoint. If anything our economy is slowly dying as eu wealth is exported to China... but nobody wants to do anything about that.

What would you do about it?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:27 - May 29 with 2707 viewschicoazul

Soros has decided Brexit's definitely happening and sees a chance to make a lot of money then.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:33 - May 29 with 2693 viewsacj

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 18:25 - May 29 by manchego

Had we voted to remain, do you think leavers would have said “well done and thanks for the campaign, we lost and now we’ll stop moaning about Europe” ?

Not suggesting that for a moment, but I'd be making the same point against them if they started campaigning for a second referendum.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:09 - May 29 with 2625 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Maybe in your dream. Just move on, it's getting old now!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:14 - May 29 with 2609 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:09 - May 29 by Ipswich_Crazy

Maybe in your dream. Just move on, it's getting old now!

I'd stick to the chatroom if I were you Crazy!

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:19 - May 29 with 2597 viewsIpswich_Crazy

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:14 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

I'd stick to the chatroom if I were you Crazy!

You do know there is no chance of a 2nd referendum, don't you?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:20 - May 29 with 2586 viewsSpruceMoose

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:19 - May 29 by Ipswich_Crazy

What makes you say that? I would say it is more likely that there isn't going to be one, but only the foolish would say there's no possible way it could happen.
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:24]

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:21 - May 29 with 2582 viewswkj

I thought 12th Man was your forum and news section gimmick, and the chat room was when you get Ipswich_Crazy out

Crybaby

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:24 - May 29 with 2560 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, and how dare you downvote me.

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:29 - May 29 with 2542 viewswkj

More good news! It just keeps coming today! on 19:24 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Oh, and how dare you downvote me.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024