Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... 10:09 - May 30 with 3169 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Statements like;

"what a f*ck up this whole recruitment process has been!!"

"what now if we dont get Hurst, Evans has a lot to answer for!!"

So what have we learned;

- Evans has recruited his Number 1 target, very swiftly after he was able to talk to him.

- Evans has recruited in line with the EXACT timescales that he originally set out.

- Evans has paid compensation for a manager. Something that many posters said he would never do.

- Evans has appointed a manager that we were all more than happy with prior to the 'Jack Ross cult'.

- Evans has not appointed Pardew, Megson or Sherwood.

Perhaps a few apologies are owed to Marcus Evans, and perhaps we can trust him to do what he says?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:13 - May 30 with 3142 viewsFrimleyBlue

Slow down there Marshall

"perhaps we can trust him to do what he says"

This is the guy that gave us Keane and Jewell and left Mick In charge 2 years to long. I think lack of trust was fair tbh

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:13 - May 30 with 3147 viewsBrianTablet

Hurst faces a similar challenge to the one David Moyes had at Manchester United, when he attempted to follow in the footsteps of Sir Alex.

Jack's shoes are hard ones to fill.

The Ross legacy lives long in our hearts.
x
[Post edited 30 May 2018 10:39]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:15 - May 30 with 3123 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:13 - May 30 by BrianTablet

Hurst faces a similar challenge to the one David Moyes had at Manchester United, when he attempted to follow in the footsteps of Sir Alex.

Jack's shoes are hard ones to fill.

The Ross legacy lives long in our hearts.
x
[Post edited 30 May 2018 10:39]

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:16 - May 30 with 3115 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:13 - May 30 by FrimleyBlue

Slow down there Marshall

"perhaps we can trust him to do what he says"

This is the guy that gave us Keane and Jewell and left Mick In charge 2 years to long. I think lack of trust was fair tbh

It was clearly misplaced in this instance.

In ME I trust. ;-)

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:17 - May 30 with 3108 viewsBluefish

I wonder how many will 'fess up and admit they had it wrong?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:19 - May 30 with 3098 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:17 - May 30 by Bluefish

Zero I suspect.

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:24 - May 30 with 3088 viewsRegencyBlue

Given his mishandling of the club over the term of his ownership it will take a lot more than this before I 'trust' Marcus Evans!

Potentially a very good appointment but only the start of what needs doing at ITFC to repair the damage.
Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:27 - May 30 with 3070 viewsFrimleyBlue

Although hurst hasn't done anything yet, can we wait to see if it was a good appointment?

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:29 - May 30 with 3052 viewsBluefish

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:27 - May 30 by FrimleyBlue

Although hurst hasn't done anything yet, can we wait to see if it was a good appointment?

Look over there.......bit further...can you see it?.....that's the point that you missed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:31 - May 30 with 3035 viewsbluewein

You couldn't yesterday...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:31 - May 30 with 3029 viewsWeirdFishes

I will own up and say I flounced and thought he'd screwed it up.

Sorry Marcus.

I love you.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:36 - May 30 with 2995 viewsFrimleyBlue

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:31 - May 30 by bluewein

You couldn't yesterday...

His appointment wasn't confirmed yesterday, so within my rights to share my views on the potential appointment.

He has now been appointed, so I shall await to see how It goings.

Waka waka eh eh

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:36 - May 30 with 2995 viewsBluesky

Well said. Let's hope the whining stops here and we all get behind this man and give him the very best support.
Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:57 - May 30 with 2923 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:31 - May 30 by WeirdFishes

I will own up and say I flounced and thought he'd screwed it up.

Sorry Marcus.

I love you.

Good boy. x

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:58 - May 30 with 2919 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats not really got anything to do with how well the recruitment process was handled.

That question mark would exist for ANY manager.

The recruitment process was pretty much flawless.

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:00 - May 30 with 2911 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 10:24 - May 30 by RegencyBlue

Given his mishandling of the club over the term of his ownership it will take a lot more than this before I 'trust' Marcus Evans!

Potentially a very good appointment but only the start of what needs doing at ITFC to repair the damage.

Hmmmm.

Damage?

Hmmmm.

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:06 - May 30 with 2885 viewsWonky

So whats a new?. Just a minority with no information but with plenty to say and plenty of time to say it.
Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:08 - May 30 with 2870 viewsFrimleyBlue

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:06 - May 30 by Wonky

So whats a new?. Just a minority with no information but with plenty to say and plenty of time to say it.

If only there was a forum on this website to be able to help with this

"plenty to say and plenty of time to say it"

Waka waka eh eh

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:12 - May 30 with 2859 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

In ME we TRUST.

Long live the King.

King Hurst.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 11:52 - May 30 with 2779 viewsKitman

The clues were all in ME's interview. He said then that the appointment would probably not be made until the end of the season -completely inc play offs and even run into early June. It struck me then that he was after Hurst...

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Soooo, all the flouncing last week.... on 13:53 - May 30 with 2681 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Yep hands up. My annoyance wasn’t so much that I desperately wanted Ross, but that I did genuinely think we were running a full interview/selection process and had f*cked up letting potentially the top candidate go elsewhere while waiting on Hurst

Instead it looks like it was always going to be Hurst and presumably the interviews were just contingency in case he changed his mind. So fair play

Hopefully he’s the right man

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024