Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do players return for pre-season training? 09:49 - Jun 5 with 1475 viewsxrayspecs

I am presuming there is no tour of Ireland this summer?
When do players return for pre-season training? on 09:50 - Jun 5 with 1471 viewsKieran_Knows

22nd June, think that was what Skuse said last week at the Suffolk Show.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When do players return for pre-season training? on 09:55 - Jun 5 with 1460 viewsfactual_blue

When do players return for pre-season training? on 09:50 - Jun 5 by Kieran_Knows

22nd June, think that was what Skuse said last week at the Suffolk Show.

I hope he was drunk.

It's the Ipswich Way.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When do players return for pre-season training? on 10:27 - Jun 5 with 1389 viewssuffolkpoker

I recall MM booking Ireland, so i would expect us to go back their this summer.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

When do players return for pre-season training? on 10:44 - Jun 5 with 1375 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

When do players return for pre-season training? on 10:27 - Jun 5 by suffolkpoker

He'll still be out of work then so would half expect Mick to be sat in the club house in Ireland pi$$ed up looking longingly out of the window and shouting encouragement to the lads through the window whilst they're training
When do players return for pre-season training? on 14:07 - Jun 5 with 1268 viewsBryanPlug

When do players return for pre-season training? on 10:27 - Jun 5 by suffolkpoker

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

When do players return for pre-season training? on 14:17 - Jun 5 with 1242 viewsGeoffSentence

25th of June

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/key-summer-dates-for-your-ipswich-town-diary-1-55440

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When do players return for pre-season training? on 14:24 - Jun 5 with 1233 viewsPhilTWTD

22nd. Ireland trip is pencilled in but Paul H needs to rubberstamp it before it's confirmed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024