Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it 13:32 - Jun 7 with 1928 views12th_Man

First 16 mins

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:39 - Jun 7 with 1567 viewsBasuco

They have short memories, they took PH from Grimsby mid season if I remember rightly.
Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:42 - Jun 7 with 1554 viewsDanFord

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:39 - Jun 7 by Basuco

They have short memories, they took PH from Grimsby mid season if I remember rightly.

They also just took the Macclesfield manager who has just got them back into the legend and is an absolute club legend there. They seem to be okay with smaller teams losing managers to bigger clubs, unless it's them losing the manager.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 1531 viewsSpruceMoose

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:39 - Jun 7 by Basuco

If they hadn't bottled the Playoff Final they'd at least have something other than asset stripping to look forward to next year.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:56 - Jun 7 with 1456 viewsBlueBadger

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:44 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

If they hadn't bottled the Playoff Final they'd at least have something other than asset stripping to look forward to next year.

A relegation battle AND assist stripping?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:59 - Jun 7 with 1426 viewsJimmyJazz

Shrewsbury fans not happy with us by the sound of it on 15:44 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

So what is the general consensus? If Shrewsbury had won promotion would PH still be our new manager?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024