Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think Bart will end up? 17:16 - Jun 11 with 2376 viewsCurrie10

Just having a think about it now.

Can see Prem interest, also other top flight division clubs.

However, maybe Stoke could be a likely destination. Likely to sell Butland, probably a very cheap alternative sadly for them.

Just cannot see him staying another season.
Where do you think Bart will end up? on 20:37 - Jun 11 with 2252 viewsJ2BLUE

Up to him really. If he signs his deal he'll stay, if he doesn't we can't afford to lose him for free.

Palace have signed the Getafe keeper. Hopefully no one else is interested.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 21:00 - Jun 11 with 2211 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree, won’t be here next season. Last chance of a big contract and he won’t get that here as we simply can’t afford to match his demands.

Parachute payment club, or maybe someone like Watford?
Where do you think Bart will end up? on 21:07 - Jun 11 with 2183 viewsTractorWood

Will be a massive coup if we keep him. Generic lower Prem side or parachute payment club. Triple his wages (maybe more) and might not even start.....or stay here and become immortal.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 21:07]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 2115 viewsjas0999

Yep. A PL team will probably offer a decent deal. Sadly, may just sit on the bench.
Where do you think Bart will end up? on 22:02 - Jun 11 with 2066 viewsRoyKeanesDog

What Premier League first choice choice goalkeeper is he better than?

He'll stay.

Poll: Best Football Song

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 22:13 - Jun 11 with 2037 viewsclive_baker

As much as it would be a shame, I really couldn’t blame him. He’s probably only earned silly money (relative to other people eg. £10k a week bracket) for the past couple of seasons, and at 30+ it might be his last big pay day with a nice fat signing on fee and a £1.5m a year salary. A 3 year deal at a Stoke or West Brom would set his family up, as well as giving him a better shot at playing in the premier league.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 08:17 - Jun 12 with 1853 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 21:47 - Jun 11 by jas0999

Yep. A PL team will probably offer a decent deal. Sadly, may just sit on the bench.

I doubt he’ll have Premier League suitors - think the OP is spot on here looking at higher-end Championship clubs

Stoke for £4m is my guess

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 08:18 - Jun 12 with 1849 viewssolemio

Cremated or buried, the same as the rest of us.
Login to get fewer ads

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 09:02 - Jun 12 with 1791 viewsKieran_Knows

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 08:17 - Jun 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I doubt he’ll have Premier League suitors - think the OP is spot on here looking at higher-end Championship clubs

Stoke for £4m is my guess

Controversial view as it may seem (and will no doubt upset a few), I certainly don't think Bart would go to any Prem side and be number 1 keeper.

Agree with you, someone like Stoke I can see him going to. £3-£4m fee.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 09:07 - Jun 12 with 1785 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Ipswich Town.

There will be interest from a few clubs, but can't see anyone making him their top target and I don't think he'd be that bothered about moving to someone in the same division so will sign a new deal when he returns from Russia
Where do you think Bart will end up? on 09:14 - Jun 12 with 1771 viewsCurrie10

Where do you think Bart will end up? on 22:02 - Jun 11 by RoyKeanesDog

What Premier League first choice choice goalkeeper is he better than?

He'll stay.

I'll have a go at this and will get pelters for my answers - however it's a good question.

For me - one criteria for him being BETTER than the player - is if we did a straight swap and got the other player in return, would he do a better job for Ipswich than Bart has done?

1 - Cech. I actually think Cech these days is particularly bang average. Lost his way, formerly unbelievable. I think Ospina is better for a start and clearly for 100 reasons won't happen. Cech wouldn't do very well in the champ I don't feel.

2 - Karius. Yes, Bart is definitely better than him. Mignolet also is and I don't see how he's even become number 1. I would be terrorfied if he was in goal for us and I'm not on about the c league final.

3 - Gomes Watford. Miles better. Gomes has a mistake in him. Does the difficult with ease, makes the easy difficult.

4 - Neil Etheridge Cardiff. Again, better.

5 - Anything Fulham have.

6 - Kasper Shem. Many will disagree, but not a very good season for Kaspar this term. See the game vs Man CIty. Essentially costed them 3/4 goals in a single game. Absolutely horrific. I think Leicester may well want an upgrade / better competition at worst.

He's won our player of the year three years straight, and will have faced a bucket load more shots per game than half of these clowns.

That's only one league, I'd imagine many overseas will be looking on mass.

We'll do incredibly well to hang onto him.

His comments re Burnley I don't remotely believe before. People seem to think he'll sign this new deal - no chance. Doesn't take this many months to happen / things be sorted.
Where do you think Bart will end up? on 09:21 - Jun 12 with 1758 viewsitfcjoe

I'd guess Stoke, Villa, Cardiff or Crystal Palace - or the Bundesliga

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024