Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich town...Open day 21:51 - Jun 20 with 972 viewscolinc1968

Is it possible anyone can help me.....i live in Southampton.... But was born and raised in woodbridge and have been a tractor boy all my life... Trouble is I'm now down south with an 11yr old saints mad son(Ive told him u have to support ur home team)...but we both collect autographs.... I was wondering if anyone was going to the Open day at portman road who would be able to get me and Danny some autographs ill happily post off a couple of pictures of the club badge including a SAE.... Did ask Ipswich but they wasn't interested really,

Ipswich town...Open day on 21:54 - Jun 20 with 955 viewstextbackup

If you can wait until the season starts I’ll take it up the training ground to be signed for you, but the open day will be packed and my kids wouldn’t stand in queue all that time lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich town...Open day on 22:04 - Jun 20 with 920 viewscolinc1968

Ipswich town...Open day on 21:54 - Jun 20 by textbackup

If you can wait until the season starts I’ll take it up the training ground to be signed for you, but the open day will be packed and my kids wouldn’t stand in queue all that time lol

If you could do that for us that would be fantastic thank you so much
Ipswich town...Open day on 22:16 - Jun 20 with 897 viewstextbackup

Ipswich town...Open day on 22:04 - Jun 20 by colinc1968

If you could do that for us that would be fantastic thank you so much

Yeah no worries mate, drop me a PM (may not reply tonight - will be tomorrow now) but we’ll sort something.
👍

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024