Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... 20:38 - Jun 24 with 2036 viewsfactual_blue

...used to run a chip shop just after WW1.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 20:43 - Jun 24 with 2023 viewsSpruceMoose

If I'm doing the maths correctly, judging by your ages, your grandparents had your parent at the age of 3? Seems unlikely...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 20:45 - Jun 24 with 1997 viewsgtsb

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 20:43 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

If I'm doing the maths correctly, judging by your ages, your grandparents had your parent at the age of 3? Seems unlikely...

Your maths is shiiiite then.
Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 21:01 - Jun 24 with 1961 viewsfactual_blue

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 20:43 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Please show your workings.

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 23:30 - Jun 24 with 1888 viewsfactual_blue

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 21:01 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

Please show your workings.

Come on Sprucester - you've had over two hours to produce your calculations.

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 01:18 - Jun 25 with 1838 viewsBinner

At the end of WW1 my grandmother, then sixteen, a miner's daughter from Grimethorpe, was working in a chip shop in Oldham. From there she went into the cotton mills. She married in 1923 and my dad was born in 1924.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 07:15 - Jun 25 with 1752 viewsHARRY10

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 01:18 - Jun 25 by Binner

At the end of WW1 my grandmother, then sixteen, a miner's daughter from Grimethorpe, was working in a chip shop in Oldham. From there she went into the cotton mills. She married in 1923 and my dad was born in 1924.

My great uncle had a paper shop

......... until it blew away
Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 07:31 - Jun 25 with 1732 viewshoppy

You spelt “the battle of Hastings” wrongly...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 07:44 - Jun 25 with 1711 viewsBenters2

Hello Dad x
Login to get fewer ads

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 09:16 - Jun 25 with 1643 viewsfactual_blue

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 07:31 - Jun 25 by hoppy

You spelt “the battle of Hastings” wrongly...

You've started your lunch early today.

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 18:35 - Jun 25 with 1537 viewshoppy

Discovered this afternoon that my grandparents... on 09:16 - Jun 25 by factual_blue

You've started your lunch early today.

Just finished.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024