Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio Didz 11:04 - Jun 25 with 1797 viewsDeano69

All the Best for the Future

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Cheerio Didz on 11:12 - Jun 25 with 1741 views12th_Man

Good player when fit but injuries cost him dearly, sad to see him go

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Cheerio Didz on 11:17 - Jun 25 with 1695 viewsGlebeTractor

Should have sold him at 8m.

Sometimes looked v.lazy, doubt that fits into the way PH likes to play.

All the best for the future Didz, can personally see him going to Wigan or Blackburn.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Cheerio Didz on 11:20 - Jun 25 with 1671 viewsSteve_M

The first half of the 2013-14 season when he was scoring from outside the area seemingly at will was just exceptional. Always a big part of our better performances, just a shame that even last season's good early form (Millwall away, Sunderland, that header against Preston) was ended by a truly dreadful tackle.

And then there was this:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cheerio Didz on 11:21 - Jun 25 with 1651 viewsDeano69

Cheerio Didz on 11:20 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

The first half of the 2013-14 season when he was scoring from outside the area seemingly at will was just exceptional. Always a big part of our better performances, just a shame that even last season's good early form (Millwall away, Sunderland, that header against Preston) was ended by a truly dreadful tackle.

And then there was this:

Worth the season ticket price alone

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Cheerio Didz on 11:47 - Jun 25 with 1526 viewsBluebell

Cheerio Didz on 11:20 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

And then there was this:

I love that clip.

I will be sorry to see him go (as I am with any of our longer term players) but can't see how he would fit in with Waggy and Garner (and Sears if kept). By releasing his wages, and with his injury record, we could get someone younger in who could do as well if not better.
Cheerio Didz on 09:21 - Jun 26 with 1226 viewsnshearman1

Cheerio Didz on 11:47 - Jun 25 by Bluebell

I love that clip.

I will be sorry to see him go (as I am with any of our longer term players) but can't see how he would fit in with Waggy and Garner (and Sears if kept). By releasing his wages, and with his injury record, we could get someone younger in who could do as well if not better.

Me too, sad to see him go, and sad the way it's all ended but wishing all the best to a quality player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024