Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due 21:46 - Jun 27 with 1715 viewsCoco

On a minimal amount of appearances? Simply to avoid paying Pompey too much. Or are Pompey due a percentage of all potential fees?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:47 - Jun 27 with 1715 viewsPhilTWTD

If it's like the Cresswell deal it'll be in stages as he makes appearances, I think every 30 games in his case. Pompey will continue to get a slice of each payment.
Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:48 - Jun 27 with 1702 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

As far as I know, they are due 20% regardless. Otherwise player could be sold for 10K, with 8M worth of add-ons
Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:48 - Jun 27 with 1693 viewsKieran_Knows

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:47 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

If it's like the Cresswell deal it'll be in stages as he makes appearances, I think every 30 games in his case. Pompey will continue to get a slice of each payment.

Think anyone is lined up to replace him?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:52 - Jun 27 with 1669 viewsPhilTWTD

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:48 - Jun 27 by Kieran_Knows

Think anyone is lined up to replace him?

Paul H said he had targets in mind on Monday, so I'm sure potential central defensive signings were among them. He was also due to meet Dave Bowman today, so he will have ideas as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there was something in the Curtis Tilt link and Nsiala also appears a not unlikely target given he's signed him twice before.
Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:55 - Jun 27 with 1643 viewsCoco

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:47 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Ah ok. Thanks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:55 - Jun 27 with 1645 viewsKieran_Knows

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:52 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Paul H said he had targets in mind on Monday, so I'm sure potential central defensive signings were among them. He was also due to meet Dave Bowman today, so he will have ideas as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there was something in the Curtis Tilt link and Nsiala also appears a not unlikely target given he's signed him twice before.

Indeed, no doubt with the coffers now swelling, we may be able to tempt Shrewsbury in to dealing with us with regards to Nsiala. At least it’s not quite panic stations as per Murphy departure!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:55 - Jun 27 with 1657 viewsMullet

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:52 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Would he go in for CCV or would two loans be unlikely? I'm not sure this transfer gives the kind of clout to sign him anyway, but you'd think a player of that quality who already knows Chambers' game etc could be a smart move.

If Bart and Jonas go soon after their returns we could be looking at very quick dominoes in terms of ITFC's usual business over a summer.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:57 - Jun 27 with 1634 viewsPhilTWTD

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:55 - Jun 27 by Mullet

Would he go in for CCV or would two loans be unlikely? I'm not sure this transfer gives the kind of clout to sign him anyway, but you'd think a player of that quality who already knows Chambers' game etc could be a smart move.

If Bart and Jonas go soon after their returns we could be looking at very quick dominoes in terms of ITFC's usual business over a summer.

Good point, I'm not ruling out more exits, maybe not the two you mention either. Just the way of things when there's a change of manager.

Not sure on CCV, I reckon Spurs will assess whether he's going to be up to being in their squad or going on loan elsewhere in the Premier League before sending him out in the Championship again. Not impossible, but I reckon later rather than sooner if he does come back.
Login to get fewer ads

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:59 - Jun 27 with 1610 viewsPhilTWTD

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:55 - Jun 27 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, no doubt with the coffers now swelling, we may be able to tempt Shrewsbury in to dealing with us with regards to Nsiala. At least it’s not quite panic stations as per Murphy departure!

No, plenty of time to add before the end of July and the additional loan window through August as well.
Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 22:04 - Jun 27 with 1571 viewsMullet

Webster - could 1.5m of the ‘add-ons’ be due on 21:57 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Good point, I'm not ruling out more exits, maybe not the two you mention either. Just the way of things when there's a change of manager.

Not sure on CCV, I reckon Spurs will assess whether he's going to be up to being in their squad or going on loan elsewhere in the Premier League before sending him out in the Championship again. Not impossible, but I reckon later rather than sooner if he does come back.

I would humbly suggest Emmanuel will be someone already sorted as Hurst will have seen him potentially four times last season, had his mates at his old club run the rule over him and listen to Klug et al. He's likely to stay IMO but any of him, Cotter, Woolfenden, and Spence could go this summer on loan, bar Spence who'd be permanent.

Likewise if Knudsen is kept, Kenlock may be in danger as he will be starting to stifle here. The link with the Col Utd lad suggests there isn't room for two young understudies to Jonas. Plus I'm sure Beckles will appeal as much as Nsiala to Hurst despite how the PO final went.

Any of the injury prone CMs could go, either because their face and injury records don't fit or in Dozzell and Nydam's case the big boys gobble them up.

Danny Rowe must fear he's a gamble in the wrong place at the wrong time after his injury set back and Hurst's very public criticism of our wide options now Celina has gone.

I'd like to feel Ward is safe and is Klug's boy so to speak, but he doesn't work as RWB for me and doesn't have a set position. There are so many variables at play here because ultimately we might have employed 4-2-3-1 so well under Mick but it was always Hurts' back up to 4-1-4-1 and our squad isn't shaped to fit that as well in my opinion.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024