Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see theresa may getting behind her country 18:50 - Jun 28 with 1162 viewsfactual_blue

Clueless old bint.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 18:53]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 18:52 - Jun 28 with 1140 viewsWD19

Next thing you know, Sepp Blatter will be mugging her off for a photo too.

If he does maybe you will have better luck embedding that photo.
Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 18:53 - Jun 28 with 1137 viewsLord_Lucan

Doesn't work you clueless old fool.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 18:54 - Jun 28 with 1131 viewsfactual_blue

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 18:53 - Jun 28 by Lord_Lucan

Doesn't work you clueless old fool.

It does now.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 19:07 - Jun 28 with 1104 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 19:14 - Jun 28 with 1084 viewsLord_Lucan

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 19:07 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

Oh dear.

Racist

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 07:07 - Jun 29 with 968 viewsFelstow1978

Memories of David Mellor and his Chelsea kit fetish ... no, best not ...

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Good to see theresa may getting behind her country on 12:03 - Jun 29 with 885 viewsNo9

Understatement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024