Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do people rate Garner 21:55 - Jun 29 with 2123 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I just see a lot of people who seem to overlook him. He scored 10 goals last season and he was brilliant. I rate him highly.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Do people rate Garner on 21:58 - Jun 29 with 2112 viewswkj

He is definitely thought of fondly, a bit dirty )which we need(, but I don't think he really had a chance of being noticed much more than that after Waghorn's season.

Though the sly cunning players getting barely noticed is a good thing... i love it when he winds the centre halves up for the opposite team

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do people rate Garner on 22:06 - Jun 29 with 2066 viewsjpring89

He’s a different option and one I believe is needed for the championship. Not pretty on the eye but definitely on his day will do a great job in irritating the opposition defenders.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Do people rate Garner on 22:20 - Jun 29 with 2039 viewsjas0999

I don’t. Average player. Typical MM player. Will he fit in with Hurst? Doubt it.
Do people rate Garner on 08:41 - Jun 30 with 1784 viewswkj

Do people rate Garner on 22:20 - Jun 29 by jas0999

I don’t. Average player. Typical MM player. Will he fit in with Hurst? Doubt it.

You don't rate anyone or anything, so I'm hardly surprised to see this

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do people rate Garner on 08:46 - Jun 30 with 1768 viewsSuperblue95

He's a decent player. Not fantastic but a good player for a club like us to have. I just wish he would stop falling over every two seconds, especially when he wastes a goal scoring chance by doing it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Do people rate Garner on 08:48 - Jun 30 with 1759 viewsSuperfrans

First half of last season, he was the standout player between him and Waghorn. We were all raving about him, hardly anyone really noticed Waghorn.

For me, they offer something very different, but both of them are a nuisance to oppositions. That said, if we got an offer of £10m for either, we should take it.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Do people rate Garner on 08:57 - Jun 30 with 1739 viewssparks

My resounding memory of his performances was falling over and whining whilst achieving nothing against Norwich. Perhaps thats unfair. But...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Do people rate Garner on 09:23 - Jun 30 with 1703 viewsartsbossbeard

Let's be honest, you'd moan if we signed Ronaldo and Messi at the peaks of their careers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Do people rate Garner on 09:34 - Jun 30 with 1684 viewsSuperblue95

Do people rate Garner on 09:23 - Jun 30 by artsbossbeard

Let's be honest, you'd moan if we signed Ronaldo and Messi at the peaks of their careers.

Ronaldo dived an moaned too much. Messi had terrible hair.

Why on earth would we have wanted either then?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Do people rate Garner on 09:56 - Jun 30 with 1637 viewsclogger

Do people rate Garner on 09:34 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

Ronaldo dived an moaned too much. Messi had terrible hair.

Why on earth would we have wanted either then?

Plus Messi is the same height as Jay Tabb, but doesn't track back
Do people rate Garner on 10:17 - Jun 30 with 1590 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He was excellent. Niggly injuries stopped him getting 15+ last year. He was managing injury for a good chunk of games he played. If he stays fit he's a big asset.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Do people rate Garner on 10:42 - Jun 30 with 1544 viewsHennikerBlu

Do people rate Garner on 21:58 - Jun 29 by wkj

He is definitely thought of fondly, a bit dirty )which we need(, but I don't think he really had a chance of being noticed much more than that after Waghorn's season.

Though the sly cunning players getting barely noticed is a good thing... i love it when he winds the centre halves up for the opposite team

I like him, there was the odd game when he disappeared, I do wonder if that was due to the injury and thus fitness issues. It will be good to see him fully fit. Likes ball to feet and a bit of poaching, not quite the swashbuckler that Waghorn is, more a fox in the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024