Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia 16:00 - Jul 11 with 1457 viewsBrixtonBlue

So this is quite clever...

http://thehiddenflag.org/

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 16:03 - Jul 11 with 1424 viewsJ2BLUE

Would never have made the connection.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 16:06 - Jul 11 with 1405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I assume it’s deliberately foreign?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 16:50 - Jul 11 with 1333 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope they flew home before posting the pics.

Nice work!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:00 - Jul 11 with 1316 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 16:03 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Would never have made the connection.

I doubt most would, especially in Russia. I think the idea was to do it, then show it afterwards on social media. Just a little bit of subversion to make a point.

Quite a clever way to raise awareness I think.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:01 - Jul 11 with 1305 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 16:06 - Jul 11 by The_Romford_Blue

I assume it’s deliberately foreign?

I think each of the people wearing the shirts are from countries where the rainbow flag is allowed and you are allowed to be gay etc. So yeah, that was part of the point.

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:17 - Jul 11 with 1271 viewsTJS

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:01 - Jul 11 by BrixtonBlue

I think each of the people wearing the shirts are from countries where the rainbow flag is allowed and you are allowed to be gay etc. So yeah, that was part of the point.

I'm not saying Russia does not have serious problems with homophobia but it is not illegal over there like it is in many other countries.
Just saying.
The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:21 - Jul 11 with 1253 viewsJ2BLUE

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:00 - Jul 11 by BrixtonBlue

I doubt most would, especially in Russia. I think the idea was to do it, then show it afterwards on social media. Just a little bit of subversion to make a point.

Quite a clever way to raise awareness I think.

Agreed.

Banning the flag is pathetic in the first place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 18:21 - Jul 11 with 1200 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:17 - Jul 11 by TJS

I'm not saying Russia does not have serious problems with homophobia but it is not illegal over there like it is in many other countries.
Just saying.

Oh right.

Login to get fewer ads

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 22:20 - Jul 11 with 1106 viewsBlueBadger

The Pride rainbow flag is banned in Russia on 17:21 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Agreed.

Banning the flag is pathetic in the first place.

The country's whole attitude to All Things Very Good At Interior Design is pathetic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024