Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... 15:27 - Jul 26 with 4854 viewschristiand

Whose your starting XI and formation? Oh, we keep hold of Waghorn too!!!
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 15:28]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 3619 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Spence Chambers Knudsen Kenlock
Skuse Dozzell
Edwards Waghorn Roberts
Harrison

I've gone Roberts as Ward is suspended.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 3616 viewsMullet

Bart

Emmanuel Chambers Chalobah Knudsen

___________Skuse Dozzell

Ward Waghorn Edwards

__________Garner

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:30 - Jul 26 with 3617 viewsKieranMcKenna1

It will probably be this....
Bart
Spence Chambers Woolfy Knudsen
Skuse Chalobah
Sears Waghorn Edwards
Harrison

But I would prefer Roberts over Sears.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 15:31]

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:32 - Jul 26 with 3577 viewsMullet

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:29 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

Bart
Skuse Dozzell
Edwards Waghorn Roberts
Harrison

I've gone Roberts as Ward is suspended.

Had forgotten that he still has to serve that good spot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:33 - Jul 26 with 3571 viewsblueislander

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:30 - Jul 26 by KieranMcKenna1

It will probably be this....
Bart
Spence Chambers Woolfy Knudsen
Skuse Chalobah
Sears Waghorn Edwards
Harrison

But I would prefer Roberts over Sears.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 15:31]

Purleeeze no Chambers or Skuse.
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:34 - Jul 26 with 3565 viewsitfcjoe

---------------------------Bart-----------------------------
Spence----Chalobah-------Chambers------Knudsen
---------------------------Skuse-------------------------
---------------------------------Dozzell-------------------
Sears-------------------Nydam--------------Edwards
--------------------------Waghorn----------------------

If everyone fit
---------------------------------Adeyemi-------------------
Edwards---------------Huws--------------Ward

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:34 - Jul 26 with 3565 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:29 - Jul 26 by Mullet

Bart

Emmanuel Chambers Chalobah Knudsen

___________Skuse Dozzell

Ward Waghorn Edwards

__________Garner

I think this is closer than the OP although Ward won't be playing.

Hurst appears to favour Sears over Garner. I wouldn't be too surprised if he or Harrison started.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:42 - Jul 26 with 3502 viewschristiand

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:34 - Jul 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think this is closer than the OP although Ward won't be playing.

Hurst appears to favour Sears over Garner. I wouldn't be too surprised if he or Harrison started.

Sears offers that movement and speed up front that Garner lacks. If we are going to be playing more football and keeping the ball on the deck that will suit Sears far better. Aimless hoofing and dealing with high balls is most certainly not his game and probably not Garner's either truth be told.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 3445 views_

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:57 - Jul 26 with 3382 viewsGarv

Bart
Emmanuel Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock
Skuse Dozzell
(Probably) Sears Waghorn Edwards
Harrison

Someone just said Ward is suspended. Roberts maybe but some have said he's not been great in pre season and I know nothing about him. Sears can also help out Emmanuel, otherwise its a positive team.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:59 - Jul 26 with 3368 viewstitanicclown

Like everyone else, Id like to see Dozzell play but it would make more sense to ease him into the season. So Downes starts for me. With Ward out toss up between Sears and Roberts - maybe even Nydam on the wing?

Bart
Spence Chambo Knudsen Kenlock
Downes Skuse
Edwards Waghorn Roberts
Harrison
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:02 - Jul 26 with 3329 viewsBluefish

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:33 - Jul 26 by blueislander

You don't watch football do you?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:10 - Jul 26 with 3279 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

-------------------Bart----------------------

---------- Skuse ---------Dozzell-----------

Waghorn Nydam Edwards

-------------------- Sears -----------------------
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:28 - Jul 26 with 3223 viewsBlueBadger

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:02 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

You don't watch football do you?

For a small but significant minority, Chambers, Skuse and Knudsen are 'Mick's Men' ad must therefore begone. Regardless of what they still actually have to offer to the team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:33 - Jul 26 with 3213 viewsDanFord

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:34 - Jul 26 by itfcjoe

---------------------------------Dozzell-------------------
Sears-------------------Nydam--------------Edwards

If everyone fit
---------------------------------Adeyemi-------------------
Edwards---------------Huws--------------Ward

What?! Sears out wide? Nydam but no Harrison? Spence over Emmanuel?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:36 - Jul 26 with 3210 viewsDanFord

Bialkowski
Emmanuel Chambers Woolfenden Knudsen
Skuse Dozzell
Ward Waghorn Edwards
Harrison

Subs: Gerken, Kenlock, Chalobah, Nydam, Sears, Roberts, Garner

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:39 - Jul 26 with 3188 viewscrazyblue68

All the teams everyone has put up, look so weak.........what a cr@p set of players. Nothing to even get excited over. League 1 here we come.
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:41 - Jul 26 with 3168 viewsPJH

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:36 - Jul 26 by DanFord

Bialkowski
Emmanuel Chambers Woolfenden Knudsen
Skuse Dozzell
Ward Waghorn Edwards
Harrison

Subs: Gerken, Kenlock, Chalobah, Nydam, Sears, Roberts, Garner

and hope that the F.A. do not notice that we are playing a suspended player in Ward, or are we signing another Ward?
Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:46 - Jul 26 with 3151 viewsBiGDonnie

Bart
Emmanuel chambo wolf Knudsen
Downes Dozzell
Waghorn
Ward Edwards
Harrison

Skuse would get the nod over Downes i’d imagine. Also haven’t included those likely to be injured.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

on 16:46 - Jul 26 with 3151 views_

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 15:33 - Jul 26 by blueislander

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:48 - Jul 26 with 3145 viewschicoazul

If everyone was fit;

Bart

Emmanuel
Spence
Chambers
Knudsen

Skuse
Huws
Dozzell

Edwards
Garner
Waghorn

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:50 - Jul 26 with 3137 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bart

Spence Chambers Chalobah Knudsen

Skuse
Dozzell

Sears Waggy Edwards
Harrison

4-1-1-3-1

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:51 - Jul 26 with 3130 viewsBiGDonnie

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:39 - Jul 26 by crazyblue68

All the teams everyone has put up, look so weak.........what a cr@p set of players. Nothing to even get excited over. League 1 here we come.

I struggled to pick my starting 11, I couldn’t even include Huws, Bishop or Garner even if they were fit. I’m fully pumped for this season. With everyone fit there’s a decent selection of midfielders to pick from.

COYBs

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:52 - Jul 26 with 3124 viewsBluefish

Bart

Emmanuel
Chambers
Woolfenden
Knudsen

Skuse
Dozzell

Edwards
Waghorn
Nydam

Harrison

The hardest pick is Emmanuel or Spence I have nothing against Spence and certainly haven't joined the bandwagon of making him this season's scapegoat. I've gone with Emmanuel because of who I hope he has become.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:58 - Jul 26 with 3102 viewsBiGDonnie

Right, PH is unable to sign anyone else before the Blackburn game.... on 16:52 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

Bart

Emmanuel
Chambers
Woolfenden
Knudsen

Skuse
Dozzell

Edwards
Waghorn
Nydam

Harrison

The hardest pick is Emmanuel or Spence I have nothing against Spence and certainly haven't joined the bandwagon of making him this season's scapegoat. I've gone with Emmanuel because of who I hope he has become.

Emmanuel all day. Start him, give him a run in the team and hope he builds some confidence and really kicks on.

Hardest picks are who plays in midfield and up top.

COYBs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024