Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. 11:10 - Jul 26 with 1225 viewsDA22A

From the players Hurst has signed and are linked with, it seems that Hurst is signing the same level of targets that he would have done if he was still in charge at Shrewsbury. Hopefully he and his scouts are genius and bring in some great players and not that he brings in players that make us capable of avoiding relegation.

Seems also that we have no scouts over in Europe. Most of our “fans favourite” players that added something special were all from abroad. I’d love to see us bring in some talent like Pablo, Reuser, Sixto, Wilnis, Herman, etc
Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:11 - Jul 26 with 1205 viewsBackToRussia

Are those level of players within our budget now? Someone like Pablo would never sign for us now.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:14 - Jul 26 with 1178 viewsElderGrizzly

Yes, they clearly have. Would Harrison or Edwards sign for Shrewsbury? No...
Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 1144 viewsitfcjoe

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:14 - Jul 26 by ElderGrizzly

Yes, they clearly have. Would Harrison or Edwards sign for Shrewsbury? No...

I'd imagine they'd have been targets had they gone up

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:20 - Jul 26 with 1119 viewsHerbivore

We signed four of those five foreign players as a Prem side (granted Reuser joined on loan earlier, but we wouldn't have been able to sign him if we hadn't gone up). As has been pointed out, the likes of Edwards and Harrison (and Chalobah) would have been out of Shrewsbury's reach.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 1100 viewsDA22A

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:18 - Jul 26 by itfcjoe

That’s what I mean, is he still going after the players he would have done if Shrewsbury had got promoted?

I really like Paul Hurst so far and really hope he’s able to build a good team over the next couple of seasons.

Maybe the links with loans or signings from Premiership clubs will come nearer the close of the window. Id love one big exciting signing
Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:41 - Jul 26 with 1017 viewsElderGrizzly

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:18 - Jul 26 by itfcjoe

You did see Shrewsbury's wage bill? Even with promotion, they would struggle to sign those type of players
Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:44 - Jul 26 with 988 viewsTractorCam

Have Hursts targets changed since leaving Shrewsbury. on 11:23 - Jul 26 by DA22A

That’s what I mean, is he still going after the players he would have done if Shrewsbury had got promoted?

I really like Paul Hurst so far and really hope he’s able to build a good team over the next couple of seasons.

Maybe the links with loans or signings from Premiership clubs will come nearer the close of the window. Id love one big exciting signing

Who would you like us to sign?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024