Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from the Mexican food thread.. 20:20 - Aug 1 with 901 viewsBlueBadger

..the ITFC 'fat b'stard XI'

GK
RB CB CB LB
Proudlock CM CM Reuser
Logan Scotland

Man: J.Royle

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 886 viewsSuperblue95

Paddy Kenny in goal

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 877 viewsGeoffSentence

Phil Parkes was carrying a bit of timber when he made his 3 appearances in goal for us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:25 - Aug 1 with 871 viewsFtnfwest

Baker in goal, Parkin up front
Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:26 - Aug 1 with 863 viewsbluefunk

Jaime Peters at right back, just for the lard he carried around his backside
Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:26 - Aug 1 with 860 viewsMach_foreignBlue

David Unsworth as CB or LB.
Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:28 - Aug 1 with 856 viewsGeoffSentence

Chopra must have a shout for a starting position up front.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:37 - Aug 1 with 843 viewsFtnfwest

How could I forget, Douglas CM
Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 829 viewsSonOfSpock

Reo Coker in CM for his ample butt girth
Login to get fewer ads

Following on from the Mexican food thread.. on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 808 viewsFartman

CB: Ivan Campo
LB: Neil Thompson
CM: Jim Magilton (final cut)
CM: Geraint Williams
CF: Chris Wood
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 21:17]

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024