Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a season... And its only been one game! 20:28 - Aug 8 with 682 viewswkj

My memories of checking TWTD for transfer news of recent years is getting on about noon hoping, and usually nothing happens; despite a virtual shopping list in my own mind of players that will get us promoted.

Gotta say the last few weeks have been a roller coaster, but hopefully a massive step in reigniting our sputtering recent history. One thing to keep in mind though, particularly the less patient fans, is that a lot of players drafted in at once is one heck of an undertaking, and it will take a while for the players to make a team. We are probably going to be on the receiving end of a few tonkings this year, and I doubt we will better mid table. However, it is vital we try to get behind the team rather than on their backs, as a lot of these lads probably wonder if they're up to this level themselves, we can be the vehicle that carries their confidence.

Hurst's activity has certainly got town fans talking about town more than moaning about it, so hopefully we can help the players follow on in that wake.

COYB

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:37 - Aug 8 with 621 viewsSpruceMoose

You're getting soft. Football is no place to display emotion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:39 - Aug 8 with 619 viewsJ2BLUE

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:37 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Agreed he's a crybaby avatar stealing scum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 595 viewsSpruceMoose

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:39 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 591 viewswkj

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:39 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Why would I steal your avatar forged from the blood pact you got into with Dolly... I miss your old avatar that you made based off of one of mine, kinda like Newcy blue's

Crybaby

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 583 viewswkj

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:37 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

It is all part of the new me mate, after Gav knocked the stuffing out of old me earlier I realised I am on borrowed time around here!

You lefty bumfluff

Crybaby

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 580 viewsJ2BLUE

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:43 - Aug 8 by wkj

Why would I steal your avatar forged from the blood pact you got into with Dolly... I miss your old avatar that you made based off of one of mine, kinda like Newcy blue's

You need to clear your cache.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:46 - Aug 8 with 574 viewswkj

What a season... And its only been one game! on 20:45 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

You need to clear your cache.

It is as if you can tell the future! I need to re-write this story pronto

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024