Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability 16:35 - Aug 8 with 11394 viewssolemio

I can't get much further than Bontcho Bontcho Guentchev. He wasn't that good but he was so popular.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 5772 viewshype313

Got to be Pablo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 5769 viewsGavTWTD

I want to say Gus Uhlenbeek but I know he still has his followers...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 5764 viewsHerbivore

Thetis was a cult hero despite being utterly terrible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 5764 viewsTractorCam

Luke Varney.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 5759 viewssolemio

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 by hype313

Got to be Pablo.

I see where you're coming from, but he was a better player than Bontcho surely?
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 5747 viewssolemio

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 by GavTWTD

Now now, Gav. Behave yourself!!
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 5734 viewslowhouseblue

shefki

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 5737 viewsSteve_M

David Norris.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:39 - Aug 8 with 5729 viewsSuperfrans

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 by GavTWTD

That was the name that immediately sprung to mind for me. Just loved Gus.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 5711 viewshype313

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:37 - Aug 8 by solemio

I see where you're coming from, but he was a better player than Bontcho surely?

Not for me, also Bontcho played at the WC in 94 and the European Championships.

Didn't get the Pablo hype personally.

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:41 - Aug 8 with 5706 viewschicoazul

Hyam.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:41 - Aug 8 with 5697 viewsjaykay

got to be chopper Derek Jefferson.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:42 - Aug 8 with 5692 viewssolemio

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:40 - Aug 8 by hype313

I admit that Pablo didn't go on to be the player-manager of Hendon.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:45 - Aug 8 with 5669 viewshomer_123

Ahhh Gus, he could get to the byline with a wonderful run from full back and then never get a cross in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:46 - Aug 8 with 5659 viewshype313

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:42 - Aug 8 by solemio

I admit that Pablo didn't go on to be the player-manager of Hendon.

He didn't, but Bontcho also didn't leave us to go to all these illustrious clubs..

Đồng Tâm Long An
Kitchee
Choco
Honka
PK-35
Alondras

Two of those clubs sound like a milkshake, one sounds like an assault rifle and another sounds like a South American drug baron.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 16:47]

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:46 - Aug 8 with 5659 viewsdidsburyblue

Manu Thetis seemed to achieve cult status for a bit - didn't he have a group of fans who collectively called themselves 'Thetishists'?

Other than that I can't look further than Gus, although Frank Nouble was always popular with me, maybe because he caused me so much amusement and entertainment with his ineptitude.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:46 - Aug 8 with 5659 viewsMattinLondon

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:36 - Aug 8 by hype313

Got to be Pablo.

Pablo is probably the most talented and technical player we have in the last fifteen years. If the other ten players he played with in the championship were as good as he was then we would have been promoted years ago.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:49 - Aug 8 with 5632 viewshomer_123

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:38 - Aug 8 by Steve_M

David Norris.

Ohhhhh - now there's a good shout.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:49 - Aug 8 with 5632 viewshype313

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:46 - Aug 8 by MattinLondon

Pablo is probably the most talented and technical player we have in the last fifteen years. If the other ten players he played with in the championship were as good as he was then we would have been promoted years ago.

Turn it in, he was bang average, as his career suggests after he left us.

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:50 - Aug 8 with 5631 viewsHerbivore

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:40 - Aug 8 by hype313

He scored 21 goals in one season for us and got into double figures a few other times. He was also just a very classy footballer. And Roy Keane hates him. What's not to love?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:52 - Aug 8 with 5623 viewspickles110564

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:46 - Aug 8 by MattinLondon

He was not that good, frustrated the hell out of a lot of us. Should have gone on to be a top player but never lived up to the hype.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:56 - Aug 8 with 5585 viewshype313

Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 16:52 - Aug 8 by pickles110564

He was not that good, frustrated the hell out of a lot of us. Should have gone on to be a top player but never lived up to the hype.

Given Waghorn scored half of what Pablo did in one season compared to four seasons for Pablo, Matt's comment is outrageously OTT.

You could also argue that Waghorn scored in an inferior team to Pablo's.

And that's not me saying Waghorn is the most gifted player we have had in 15 years either.

Jaime Peters (n/t) on 17:13 - Aug 8 with 5499 viewsScottCandage

Jaime Peters (n/t) on 17:41 - Aug 8 with 5408 viewsblueislander

Jaime Peters (n/t) on 17:13 - Aug 8 by ScottCandage

Got to be Micky Stockwell.
Most popular ITFC player ever relative to his ability on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 5394 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick is ahead of him, imho.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024