Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another negative manager but without the nous ! 21:54 - Aug 14 with 4122 viewsbenfleetblue

Playing one up front is the most boring negative formation known to man , again we seem to have a side without creativity but this time full of lower league players who seem out of their depth! I couldn’t see why we were third favourites to go down , now I can see why !
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 22:03]
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:56 - Aug 14 with 3631 viewsKeaneish

Please be quiet or post something with substance rather than jumping here for a whinge and a moan. You and the rest of the negative crew are tedious already and we're only three games in.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:58 - Aug 14 with 3541 viewsm14_blue

It doesn't have to be, most teams play 1 up front these days, including Man City.

The problem seems to be a complete lack of support for our lone striker. The balance in midfield still doesn't look right yet and I am slightly concerned about our wide options, Edwards excepted.
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:58 - Aug 14 with 3535 viewsBloomBlue

Man City and Liverpool play one up front, I agree both boring teams
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 3495 viewsA90sblue

90% of teams play one up top now!
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
United
Barcelona
Liverpool even only play firmino up top with salah and mane on the flanks

Wouldn’t say them all above play boring football
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 3489 viewsStewart27

4-4-2 is such a modern cutting edge formation
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:01 - Aug 14 with 3412 viewsZedRodgers

You clown

No, not at the moment

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:03 - Aug 14 with 3376 viewsBrixtonBlue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:56 - Aug 14 by Keaneish

Please be quiet or post something with substance rather than jumping here for a whinge and a moan. You and the rest of the negative crew are tedious already and we're only three games in.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and people who care about this club are rightly concerned.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 3326 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Worst post so far this season.

You’ve shown a massive lack of intelligence and knowledge.

Bravo. What an effort.
Login to get fewer ads

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:06 - Aug 14 with 3295 viewsbenfleetblue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:59 - Aug 14 by A90sblue

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
United
Barcelona

Well that’s great when you have strikers who cost millions and world class players in behind , when you have bang average players it isn’t quite the same I’m afraid!
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:06 - Aug 14 with 3284 viewsBurwell_Blue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:56 - Aug 14 by Keaneish

Yes, how dare you voice your opinion on an Internet messageboard.
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:08 - Aug 14 with 3233 viewsjasondozzell

Accidentally upliked!

Please be patient. What an overreaction!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 22:11]
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:09 - Aug 14 with 3210 viewsScuzzer

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 21:59 - Aug 14 by A90sblue

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
United
Barcelona

So....we are on a par with those teams are we?

Established 1968

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 with 3186 viewsbenfleetblue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:05 - Aug 14 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Worst post so far this season.

You’ve shown a massive lack of intelligence and knowledge.

Bravo. What an effort.

So 1 up front away at a lower league side is exciting then is it ? We created almost nothing at Rotherham with one striker and the same today , when you have chambers taking penalties you know that you are short of attacking players ! (Yes I know chambers scored)
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 with 3184 viewsbraveblue

The vast majority of top sides play 1 up front. It’s how you support and get wide. Give the man a chance!!
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 with 3182 viewseddiespearitt03

Well, luckily it is only a micky mouse cup game but a performance was needed.
Maybe we might of lost using a young team but at least it shows who is worthy of more games.
I WILL say he used the wrong players and obviously the wrong formation again. Jackson should of been up front alongside Morris.
A midfield of Dozzell, Nydam, Roberts and Downes. If Bishop was in from the start would of that made a difference ?

Emmanuel, Cotter, Kenlock should of been considered.

Sorry to say....our last seasons experienced players are not leading an example to these youngsters. When mistakes are made and sloppy passing is seen.....how does that affect the young players. WE NEED YOUTH ….all pulling together. Tonight we should of done a 4-4-2.
We needed to show who are our hard core of youngsters knocking on the door.
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 with 3160 viewsBloomBlue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:06 - Aug 14 by benfleetblue

Well that’s great when you have strikers who cost millions and world class players in behind , when you have bang average players it isn’t quite the same I’m afraid!

But then what difference would playing two up front make. If you don't have the creative midfielders all that will result in us hoofing the ball up to the two strikers. I thought we all agreed we didnt want hoof football ?
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 with 3162 viewssparks

Its 2018. Do fans of this club really have so little knowledge of the modern game as to not understand what PH is trying to do, and why 1 up front is not some negative tactic?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:12 - Aug 14 with 3105 viewsITFCBlues

Oh do shut up and try and watch football for once.

Go and tell Pep to play 442 whilst you’re at it

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:16 - Aug 14 with 3026 viewsbenfleetblue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:12 - Aug 14 by ITFCBlues

Oh do shut up and try and watch football for once.

Go and tell Pep to play 442 whilst you’re at it

I don’t care what pep does he has the attacking players to be effective any way he wants , we don’t , unless the manager changes his approach I fear the bookies will be right about us
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:17 - Aug 14 with 3010 viewsITFCBlues

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:16 - Aug 14 by benfleetblue

I don’t care what pep does he has the attacking players to be effective any way he wants , we don’t , unless the manager changes his approach I fear the bookies will be right about us

We don’t have the attacking players to play 442 either so what’s your point?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:18 - Aug 14 with 2993 viewswarkthisway

Agreed- Who the hell is on the interview panel for these useless idiots!

bentnkuqi

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:20 - Aug 14 with 2982 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:10 - Aug 14 by sparks

Its 2018. Do fans of this club really have so little knowledge of the modern game as to not understand what PH is trying to do, and why 1 up front is not some negative tactic?

Clearly not. Anyone who think two up front is less ‘negative’ need to get themselves down to their local college and do some coaching badge.
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:23 - Aug 14 with 2960 viewsMrTown

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:20 - Aug 14 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Clearly not. Anyone who think two up front is less ‘negative’ need to get themselves down to their local college and do some coaching badge.

going 2 up top doesn’t automatically equate to attaching football.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:26 - Aug 14 with 2930 viewsbenfleetblue

Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:23 - Aug 14 by MrTown

going 2 up top doesn’t automatically equate to attaching football.

No but it shows more attacking intent and shouldn’t leave the striker badly isolated as seems to often happen with us !
Another negative manager but without the nous ! on 22:33 - Aug 14 with 2880 viewssoclopath

We have gone from a manager with decent players playing boring football,to a bunch of Div one players with a suspect "I can talk a good game " manager who can't and won't cut it.
Bloody disaster,season tickets worth £2.50 come Christmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024