Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netflix question 12:56 - Aug 20 with 981 viewscobbler

I’m having trouble to get it,
checked the network connection and it just says it is unable to load, any ideas please?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 13:04]
Netflix question on 12:58 - Aug 20 with 973 viewsDarth_Koont

A bit more punctuation?

I had to read that three times. And all to find out I can't help.

Pronouns: He/Him

Netflix question on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 844 viewsGeoffSentence

What device are you using to access netflix?

Sometimes I get this when accessing it directly from the app on my smart TV, yet it functions perfectly well when using another device like Xbox or Now TV.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Netflix question on 17:42 - Aug 20 with 821 viewscobbler

Netflix question on 16:54 - Aug 20 by GeoffSentence

What device are you using to access netflix?

Sometimes I get this when accessing it directly from the app on my smart TV, yet it functions perfectly well when using another device like Xbox or Now TV.

Yes likewise trying to access through Sony Bravia smarttv.
Netflix question on 17:57 - Aug 20 with 811 viewsGeoffSentence

Netflix question on 17:42 - Aug 20 by cobbler

Yes likewise trying to access through Sony Bravia smarttv.

Is the network on your smart tv configured, they do have a habit of losing network connection. You may need to set it up again.

Netflix question on 18:14 - Aug 20 with 804 viewscobbler

Netflix question on 17:57 - Aug 20 by GeoffSentence

Is the network on your smart tv configured, they do have a habit of losing network connection. You may need to set it up again.

Mate I have phoned Netflix they couldn’t get it working and suggested I phoned Sony which I did he tried everything still nothing even reset the tv back to factory settings which was a bit of a pain but still nothing .
Now watch it through the blue ray player I will keep trying it day to day as it should be working oh etwork is excellent so no problem there will look into seeing if it is configured will have to work it out myself I imagine.
Cheers.
Netflix question on 18:39 - Aug 20 with 800 viewsGeoffSentence

Netflix question on 18:14 - Aug 20 by cobbler

Mate I have phoned Netflix they couldn’t get it working and suggested I phoned Sony which I did he tried everything still nothing even reset the tv back to factory settings which was a bit of a pain but still nothing .
Now watch it through the blue ray player I will keep trying it day to day as it should be working oh etwork is excellent so no problem there will look into seeing if it is configured will have to work it out myself I imagine.
Cheers.

Are you having trouble with any other apps on the smart tv? BBC IPlayer? Youtube?

Netflix question on 18:47 - Aug 20 with 794 viewscobbler

Netflix question on 18:39 - Aug 20 by GeoffSentence

Are you having trouble with any other apps on the smart tv? BBC IPlayer? Youtube?

Nah mate it’s just Netflix.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024