Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider 12:33 - Aug 21 with 1621 viewsbontcho

I'm assuming I can watch the game?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 1615 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you have a Sky log in?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:36 - Aug 21 with 1612 viewsloves_to_spooge

I’ll ask this here incase anyone knows. I only have sky go which I use on my PlayStation as far as I know you can’t use red button on that so I don’t think I can watch it? Anyone know if I can?
I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:51 - Aug 21 with 1561 viewsbontcho

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:34 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Do you have a Sky log in?

Don't think so. The Mrs might tell me we have but I don't think so.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 1447 viewsskyblue23

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:51 - Aug 21 by bontcho

Don't think so. The Mrs might tell me we have but I don't think so.

I'm on another provider and can't get the red button. Seems you must be a Sky box customer to have the red button!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 1427 viewsnorth_stand77

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 14:02 - Aug 21 by skyblue23

I'm on another provider and can't get the red button. Seems you must be a Sky box customer to have the red button!

Oh really?

I have BT and pay extra for sky sports, was looking forward to watching the game later!
I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 14:20 - Aug 21 with 1416 viewsGlebeTractor

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 12:36 - Aug 21 by loves_to_spooge

I’ll ask this here incase anyone knows. I only have sky go which I use on my PlayStation as far as I know you can’t use red button on that so I don’t think I can watch it? Anyone know if I can?

Won't work online via Sky Go. You'll have to find someone with a box.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 15:16 - Aug 21 with 1374 viewsskyblue23

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 14:08 - Aug 21 by north_stand77

Oh really?

I have BT and pay extra for sky sports, was looking forward to watching the game later!

Yeah seems the cheapest way if you want it at home is to pay via now tv for a day pass

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 15:41 - Aug 21 with 1336 viewsSitfcB

Virgin?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 15:48 - Aug 21 with 1311 viewsTendring_Blue

I have Sky Sports Football, but through another provider on 15:41 - Aug 21 by SitfcB

Virgin?

Get in! that's me covered
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024