Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? 19:19 - Aug 28 with 6479 viewsITFCBlues

You’re reporting it’s gettiny closer...EADT saying things have taken a backwards step?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 19:36 - Aug 28 with 6391 viewscvillageblue

I would say over the summer that Phil was closer with the stories. Kayden Jackson being one. EADT jumped the gun a little there.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 20:58 - Aug 28 with 6168 viewsCurrie10

We've offered £860.000.

Blackpool want £930.000.

We're being our usual embarrassing selves yet Blackpool are getting the blame.

( serious answer no idea, but wish we'd signed him in the summer - supposed to be quality)
It's still summer buh on 20:59 - Aug 28 with 6152 viewsDyland

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 20:58 - Aug 28 by Currie10

We've offered £860.000.

Blackpool want £930.000.

( serious answer no idea, but wish we'd signed him in the summer - supposed to be quality)

;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 21:50 - Aug 28 with 5952 viewsJETPower

We've offered £860.000.

Blackpool want £930.000.

don't listen to the voices
Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 22:14 - Aug 28 with 5776 viewsParisBlue

We've offered £860.000.

Blackpool want £930.000.

Surely if he was that good somebody would have stumped up the money Blackpool are looking for by now.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 22:27 - Aug 28 with 5686 viewsRobTheMonk

This is one hell of a c0cktease.
Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 22:30 - Aug 28 with 5631 viewsSwansea_Blue

So you’re suggesting Phil has a different slant on it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:05 - Aug 29 with 5313 viewsCurrie10

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 22:14 - Aug 28 by ParisBlue

Surely if he was that good somebody would have stumped up the money Blackpool are looking for by now.

That is an extremely good point!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:14 - Aug 29 with 5286 viewschristiand

We've offered £860.000.

Blackpool want £930.000.

If that is true Currie, just shows how embarrassing our opening two offers were for Tilt, if we were always prepared to pay that amount. Blackpool are probably holding out to get the fee they want for the player, we've got them up from £500,000, what's an extra £70,000 between friends? Split the difference?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 7:18]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:29 - Aug 29 with 5204 viewsBluefish

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:14 - Aug 29 by christiand

If that is true Currie, just shows how embarrassing our opening two offers were for Tilt, if we were always prepared to pay that amount. Blackpool are probably holding out to get the fee they want for the player, we've got them up from £500,000, what's an extra £70,000 between friends? Split the difference?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 7:18]

You've been busy on here with the negative posts for the past few days. When are we due a positive one?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 08:57 - Aug 29 with 4986 viewschristiand

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:29 - Aug 29 by Bluefish

You've been busy on here with the negative posts for the past few days. When are we due a positive one?

Jog on Bluefish. It's the reality some, like you, don't like hearing, so lets classify it as a negative post rather than accepting what it really is. What I will expect is when and if this Tilt deal is confirmed later this week and it is worth significantly more than £500,000 you'll apologise and acknowledge that in fact a fair point rather than a negative one has been made instead of peering through your blue tinted spectacles and believing everything is rosy and bright!!!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 8:58]

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:14 - Aug 29 with 4912 viewsBluefish

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 08:57 - Aug 29 by christiand

Jog on Bluefish. It's the reality some, like you, don't like hearing, so lets classify it as a negative post rather than accepting what it really is. What I will expect is when and if this Tilt deal is confirmed later this week and it is worth significantly more than £500,000 you'll apologise and acknowledge that in fact a fair point rather than a negative one has been made instead of peering through your blue tinted spectacles and believing everything is rosy and bright!!!

Everything you post is negative. All clubs negotiate and all clubs miss out on transfers.

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:16 - Aug 29 with 4888 viewsCurrie10

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 07:29 - Aug 29 by Bluefish

I'm quite balanced Bluefish.

On the positives right now -
* Huws / Dozzell / Bishop on their way back.
* Players getting experience / fitness etc.

Unfortunately, there is more to be negative about right now than positive!

Our starts been appalling, hopefully it can click then will be able to say nice things.

There's a lot of work to be done.

I mean sure, if you want I can be happy clappy and say ' yaayyy Mick's gone we're trying to play football new transfer activity '

We're bottom. So things need to improve.

It's a forum, we can say both providing we're subjective.
Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:33 - Aug 29 with 4808 viewschristiand

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:14 - Aug 29 by Bluefish

Everything you post is negative. All clubs negotiate and all clubs miss out on transfers.

It's not, you're only reading what you want to read. Then if it goes aganist your view, it's negative. Like me saying you post some right old crap on here sometimes.....Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 9:36]

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:39 - Aug 29 with 4755 viewsBluefish

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:33 - Aug 29 by christiand

It's not, you're only reading what you want to read. Then if it goes aganist your view, it's negative. Like me saying you post some right old crap on here sometimes.....Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 9:36]

But I don't. Everything I post is intelligent, informative and well thought out. Most importantly though I have never been wrong

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:42 - Aug 29 with 4740 viewschristiand

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 09:39 - Aug 29 by Bluefish

But I don't. Everything I post is intelligent, informative and well thought out. Most importantly though I have never been wrong

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 10:55 - Aug 29 with 4575 viewsWickets

Strange all clubs want to sell at the highest price and buy at the lowest!
Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 11:12 - Aug 29 with 4465 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 08:57 - Aug 29 by christiand

We'll never know as it will be undisclosed fee.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 4244 viewschristiand

Phil...what is happening with Tilt!? on 11:12 - Aug 29 by ITFC_Forever

We'll never know as it will be undisclosed fee.

We'll see. The fee will eventually come out in the wash. PH is so honest, I think if Phil just asked him at a presser he'd just tell him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024