Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games 13:38 - Aug 30 with 1257 viewsMaySixth

ffs - that is awful

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:40 - Aug 30 with 1250 viewsSteve_M

Since 3rd Feb, us and the Budgies have won eight league games by Steve_M 28 Aug 2018 14:03
We won at Sunderland and they beat Boro and we've each won four times since then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:49 - Aug 30 with 1199 viewsjudespiveyg

It'll be 3 in 17 come Sunday evening.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:51 - Aug 30 with 1190 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's pretty much irrelevant though as we are a different team with a different manager in the last 2 home games.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 1173 viewsPilgrimblue

So that's 14 under MM and some want him back!
We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:55 - Aug 30 with 1167 viewsBlueBadger

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:54 - Aug 30 by Pilgrimblue

Who?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 14:07 - Aug 30 with 1122 viewsSwansea_Blue

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:51 - Aug 30 by GlasgowBlue

It's pretty much irrelevant though as we are a different team with a different manager in the last 2 home games.

Quite. And it's pointless looking back and worry about losing games in the past. He needs to be worrying about losing the next one

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 1064 viewsPositivelyPortman

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 17:15 - Aug 30 with 959 viewsKeaneish

We have won TWO out of our last SIXTEEN home games on 13:54 - Aug 30 by Pilgrimblue

Worse than that. It's 15 under MM.

We'll win Sunday. I know it...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024