Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... 12:03 - Sep 1 with 2094 viewsBent_double

if anyone's interested.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 12:11 - Sep 1 with 2068 viewsRyorry

Started, currently focussing on Spurs, guessing we'll get about 40 secs right at the end ..

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 12:29 - Sep 1 with 2014 viewsFenoit

Has it been shown yet?
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 12:30 - Sep 1 with 2011 viewsBent_double

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 12:29 - Sep 1 by Fenoit

Has it been shown yet?

no

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:01 - Sep 1 with 1933 viewsHennikerBlu

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 12:29 - Sep 1 by Fenoit

Has it been shown yet?

Yes short, but positive, nice to see a few smiles, featured a short interview with Hurst as well as a bit from from Chambers. Plus a new unveiled at the last minute loanee furry signing ;)
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:10 - Sep 1 with 1891 viewsm14_blue

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:01 - Sep 1 by HennikerBlu

Yes short, but positive, nice to see a few smiles, featured a short interview with Hurst as well as a bit from from Chambers. Plus a new unveiled at the last minute loanee furry signing ;)

I so want this to work.

COYB
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:38 - Sep 1 with 1802 viewsHennikerBlu

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:10 - Sep 1 by m14_blue

I so want this to work.

COYB

Me too. Its a difficult time for obvious reasons. I liked the references to our past and the importance of the portrait photos in Football Focus. I am keeping out of the early discussions on PH's tenure, because it is too early to form an accurate opinion and following a 5 years job holder was never going to be easy.

So looking forward to tomorrow!
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 1756 viewsRyorry

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:38 - Sep 1 by HennikerBlu

Me too. Its a difficult time for obvious reasons. I liked the references to our past and the importance of the portrait photos in Football Focus. I am keeping out of the early discussions on PH's tenure, because it is too early to form an accurate opinion and following a 5 years job holder was never going to be easy.

So looking forward to tomorrow!

Good of him to not want to remove the portraits of SBR and SAR ..!!

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 1755 viewsDeano69

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:01 - Sep 1 by HennikerBlu

Did Chambers swear?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:56 - Sep 1 with 1740 viewsHennikerBlu

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:51 - Sep 1 by Ryorry

Good of him to not want to remove the portraits of SBR and SAR ..!!

I noticed that, I think that came out a little wrong, I took it to mean he wanted achievements that at least came close to put alongside.
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:58 - Sep 1 with 1730 viewsRyorry

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:51 - Sep 1 by Deano69

Did Chambers swear?

Don't think so, and came across really well

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:58 - Sep 1 with 1728 viewsHennikerBlu

We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 13:51 - Sep 1 by Deano69

Did Chambers swear?

No :) Its the Beeb and before the watershed. He was very positive and focussed eyes straight.
We're featured on Football Focus on BBC1 today... on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 1436 viewsSuperfrans

Did anyone say, “be careful what you wish for”?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024