Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow 20:57 - Sep 12 with 2629 viewsvilanovablue

I'd love to see the Windies v England for a potential run fest. However my heart is set on Afghanistan v Bangladesh for some really random cricket. I'm also in for South Africa v Bangladesh hoping for an upset. I could have some World Cup action live for the first time in my life to young for the earlier ones...
World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 21:08 - Sep 12 with 2604 viewsRyorry

Oohhh, thanks for the reminder, had registered but forgotten!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 21:13 - Sep 12 with 2596 viewsitfcjoe

I doubt I'll get any - went for the 2 England games in London, and the Final.

Have to be in it to win it...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 21:21 - Sep 12 with 2595 viewsSWGF

Never get anything in those things.

However I bought 20 tickets to the Ashes a couple of days ago, which was nice.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 22:08 - Sep 12 with 2542 viewsvilanovablue

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 21:13 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

If I get the Bangladesh famw I'll be delighted they are apparently platinum tickets and I suspect not many will have gone for them, its not exactly a big fixture!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 22:16]
World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 23:03 - Sep 12 with 2500 viewsPlums

I’ve already got England v India at Edgbaston. Can’t wait. Women’s Hockey WC this year, cricket next, might get to football sometime!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:15 - Sep 13 with 2394 viewshatch

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 11:21 - Sep 13 with 2362 viewsconnorscontract

I applied for loads and have ended up with two for NZ v SA at Edgbaston.

Ethical dilemma:

a) Do my wife and I take a day off work each and go?

b) Do I give the tickets to my son's, one of whom will have just finished his A Levels and one will have just finished Uni?

c) Do I give them to a Kiwi friend of mine whose son has had a really tough year?
World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 11:25 - Sep 13 with 2360 viewsRadlett_blue

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 21:13 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

Tickets for the final are horrifically expensive, aren't they? Cheapest £95 and most expensive an eye-watering £395.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 11:30 - Sep 13 with 2355 viewsJosebadleg

I went in for SA Windies & England Windies.
Only got the SA match which is better than nothing

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 13:19 - Sep 13 with 2312 viewsIpswichKnight

Got 2 more today

England v Afghanistan at Old Trafford

England v Australia at Lords!
World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 14:21 - Sep 13 with 2277 viewsvilanovablue

World cup cricket ballot tickets announced tomorrow on 13:19 - Sep 13 by IpswichKnight

Got 2 more today

England v Afghanistan at Old Trafford

England v Australia at Lords!

I got my wish Afghanistan v Bangladesh it is...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024