Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BeerMeNow 17:13 - Sep 11 with 4518 viewsSporall

For those that haven't signed up for this, I can highly recommend it. Got my delivery today, and some lovely beers in there.
BeerMeNow on 17:18 - Sep 11 with 4494 viewsBurwell_Blue

Much prefer a mooch around Beautiful Beers in Bury and a chat with the knowledgeable staff.
BeerMeNow on 17:33 - Sep 11 with 4473 viewsSporall

BeerMeNow on 17:18 - Sep 11 by Burwell_Blue

Much prefer a mooch around Beautiful Beers in Bury and a chat with the knowledgeable staff.

I would too if it wasn't a 300 mile round trip, and with no other bottle shops anywhere near me.....!
BeerMeNow on 18:05 - Sep 11 with 4433 viewsSamuelowen88

Thanks for the reminder.
Can’t go wrong with the discount for the first month, can always cancel.

So does everyone get the same beers each month? Couldn’t really see that mentioned too much anywhere . Should be here for the weekend!

Poll: England v Wales Score

BeerMeNow on 18:20 - Sep 11 with 4413 viewsSporall

BeerMeNow on 18:05 - Sep 11 by Samuelowen88

Thanks for the reminder.
Can’t go wrong with the discount for the first month, can always cancel.

So does everyone get the same beers each month? Couldn’t really see that mentioned too much anywhere . Should be here for the weekend!

I would imagine everyone gets the same beer, that's usually how these things work.
BeerMeNow on 18:37 - Sep 11 with 4387 viewsSamuelowen88

BeerMeNow on 18:20 - Sep 11 by Sporall

I would imagine everyone gets the same beer, that's usually how these things work.

Is it ale/larger or a bit of a mix ?

BeerMeNow on 18:46 - Sep 11 with 4379 viewsSporall

BeerMeNow on 18:37 - Sep 11 by Samuelowen88

Is it ale/larger or a bit of a mix ?

One lager, a porter, a stout, a sour and the rest ales.
BeerMeNow on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 4301 viewsSamuelowen88

BeerMeNow on 18:46 - Sep 11 by Sporall

One lager, a porter, a stout, a sour and the rest ales.

Sorry !! Fat thumbed downvote.
Cheers for that looking forward to them. I’ve only signed up for bi-monthly to see how it is.

BeerMeNow on 14:31 - Sep 12 with 4166 viewsJDAndCoke

Got my box last week. Wasn't sure at first as i'm only really into lighter beers and lagers but emailed them before ordering with this request and they tailored the box to light beers only. Good work
Login to get fewer ads

BeerMeNow on 16:53 - Sep 12 with 4108 viewsMannersBlue

Will be opening my first box tonight. Ordered this morning, got an email saying they were doing deliveries in the area and if there was a safe space to put it, and just got an email saying it's been dropped off. Excellent service.
BeerMeNow on 17:02 - Sep 12 with 4103 viewsIP33

I'm signed up for the BEER52 monthly beer subscription which is awesome, may trial this on a bi-monthly basis and see how I get on.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 17:03]
BeerMeNow on 17:05 - Sep 12 with 4091 viewsSamuelowen88

BeerMeNow on 16:53 - Sep 12 by MannersBlue

Will be opening my first box tonight. Ordered this morning, got an email saying they were doing deliveries in the area and if there was a safe space to put it, and just got an email saying it's been dropped off. Excellent service.

Same day ?? Wow, not heard anything myself, delivery oop north takes a bit longer I guess

BeerMeNow on 18:45 - Sep 12 with 4045 viewsMannersBlue

BeerMeNow on 17:05 - Sep 12 by Samuelowen88

Same day ?? Wow, not heard anything myself, delivery oop north takes a bit longer I guess

As far as I can tell they dropped it off themselves. Benefits of living local I guess. Imagine further afield they use a courier?
BeerMeNow on 11:41 - Sep 13 with 3963 viewsGarv

BeerMeNow on 17:02 - Sep 12 by IP33

I'm signed up for the BEER52 monthly beer subscription which is awesome, may trial this on a bi-monthly basis and see how I get on.

It'll be interesting to see the difference between the few who offer beer subscription.

The plus with Beer Me Now seems to be that you won't keep getting the same beer, unless you request a certain type or taste preference.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

BeerMeNow on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 3913 viewsSuperReuser

BeerMeNow on 17:02 - Sep 12 by IP33

IP33, I used to have a Beer52 subscription. Annoyed me that they clearly bought short dated bulk stock though! I guess I still enjoyed the stuff though as its good to try new beers haha
BeerMeNow on 12:08 - Sep 14 with 3848 viewsJDAndCoke

BeerMeNow on 16:54 - Sep 13 by SuperReuser

IP33, I used to have a Beer52 subscription. Annoyed me that they clearly bought short dated bulk stock though! I guess I still enjoyed the stuff though as its good to try new beers haha

If there's anyone on this forum that doesn't like trying new beers i'd like to hear from them!!
on 12:44 - Sep 14 with 3825 views_

BeerMeNow on 12:08 - Sep 14 by JDAndCoke

If there's anyone on this forum that doesn't like trying new beers i'd like to hear from them!!

BeerMeNow on 12:48 - Sep 14 with 3821 viewsLimitlessBlue

BeerMeNow on 12:08 - Sep 14 by JDAndCoke

Me! allergic to alcohol... genuinely and not just 'it makes me do stupid things'.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

BeerMeNow on 15:11 - Sep 14 with 3761 viewsJDAndCoke

BeerMeNow on 12:48 - Sep 14 by LimitlessBlue

Me! allergic to alcohol... genuinely and not just 'it makes me do stupid things'.

I suppose that's a reasonable excuse Limitless Blue! Makes a night out much cheaper I would have thought
BeerMeNow on 15:27 - Sep 14 with 3751 viewsLimitlessBlue

BeerMeNow on 15:11 - Sep 14 by JDAndCoke

I suppose that's a reasonable excuse Limitless Blue! Makes a night out much cheaper I would have thought

Have you seen the price of cocaine nowadays!

...I jest of course!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

BeerMeNow on 12:20 - Sep 15 with 3667 viewsJDAndCoke

BeerMeNow on 15:27 - Sep 14 by LimitlessBlue

Have you seen the price of cocaine nowadays!

...I jest of course!

Everyone must find a way to enjoy themselves I suppose haha! Well let's hope for a win today and I'll be tucking in to the rest of my beers anyway, up the town
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024