Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... 09:28 - Sep 20 with 3704 viewsitfcjoe

....doesn't go far enough for me personally but certainly a good start

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 2833 viewstabletopjoe

Hmmm. Is generating money for people to gamble even more a good idea?

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 2834 viewsKeno

Must admit he increases to impress me

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:32 - Sep 20 with 2831 viewsHerbivore

Very good to see. No other addictive product is able to pitch itself so freely to its target audience, it's madness nothing's been done sooner.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:32 - Sep 20 with 2830 viewsWeWereZombies

I've been getting the feeling that it is time to go back to Labour and this is quite a significant policy to persuade me. A clearer position on Brexit could clinch it.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 2822 viewsitfcjoe

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:30 - Sep 20 by Keno

He's looking good as well having lost all that weight, fair play to him

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 2813 viewsfactual_blue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:33 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

An astonishing weight loss, reversing his type two diabetes in a year.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:35 - Sep 20 with 2798 viewsitfcjoe

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:32 - Sep 20 by Herbivore

Very good to see. No other addictive product is able to pitch itself so freely to its target audience, it's madness nothing's been done sooner.

Not only that - it is a vice that is made more convenient and easier by the day.

In reality only a fool would bet in shops now, with worse odds and having to go there.

Imagine sitting at home and getting fags or booze delivered any time of the day or night, and it being 2/3s of the price!

on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 2730 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 2724 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:33 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

Yes, did people see the piece in the Gurniad about him just the other week? Well worth a read and pretty apolitical.

Fair play to him, shows a lot of self control.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:59 - Sep 20 with 2720 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:32 - Sep 20 by Herbivore

Apart from booze. But that's seen as acceptable for some reason even though it costs the NHS about £3.5bn a year apparently. That's a lot of nurses.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:08 - Sep 20 with 2690 viewsWeWereZombies

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:59 - Sep 20 by Swansea_Blue

Apart from booze. But that's seen as acceptable for some reason even though it costs the NHS about £3.5bn a year apparently. That's a lot of nurses.

I never knew nurses drank so much!

Well, actually I did.

Seriously though I would repeat the extraordinary passage from Gillian Reynolds, the radio critic, when she was on Desert Island Discs and told Kirsty about the reason she stayed with her alcoholic second husband rather than her kids gambling father - at least with a drunk you know where you stand.

There are probably much more than £3.2bn payed out in benefits to the victims of betting.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:34 - Sep 20 with 2633 viewsStokieBlue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:30 - Sep 20 by Keno

He's also said this today:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-deep-state-tom-wats

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:41 - Sep 20 with 2614 viewsKeno

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:34 - Sep 20 by StokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-deep-state-tom-wats

SB

interesting

and nice to see the grumpy scot making a new career after tennis
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 10:41]

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:43 - Sep 20 with 2600 viewsJ2BLUE

Good stuff. The Tories should adopt this as well. Combined with the maximum stake on FOBTs cut to £2 it would be a very good start.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:54 - Sep 20 with 2562 viewsNo9

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:34 - Sep 20 by StokieBlue

SB

Isn't it sensible to look into the way in which such a long and unpleasant campaign against the leader of the opposition has been conducted?
They claim their party has grown to be the largest in Wstern Europe so it would be sensible to see who & what wouldn't it?

The anti Corbyn campaign by the BBC alone is worth looking into particularly as their political editor has had her knuckles rapped for her part ?

& why does the right get away with so much = did you see Gove on Sunday?
Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:59 - Sep 20 with 2553 viewsElderGrizzly

Sadly he won't be part of any Corbyn Government, as at every turn Momentum are trying to find a way to deselect him
Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:59 - Sep 20 with 2551 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:54 - Sep 20 by No9

Isn't it sensible to look into the way in which such a long and unpleasant campaign against the leader of the opposition has been conducted?
They claim their party has grown to be the largest in Wstern Europe so it would be sensible to see who & what wouldn't it?

The anti Corbyn campaign by the BBC alone is worth looking into particularly as their political editor has had her knuckles rapped for her part ?

"The anti Corbyn campaign by the BBC alone is worth looking into particularly as their political editor has had her knuckles rapped for her part ?"

They looked looked at it fred and dismissed every complaint.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/jeremy-corbyn-bias-ofcom-compl

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 11:08 - Sep 20 with 2518 viewsNo9

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:59 - Sep 20 by GlasgowBlue

"The anti Corbyn campaign by the BBC alone is worth looking into particularly as their political editor has had her knuckles rapped for her part ?"

They looked looked at it fred and dismissed every complaint.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/jeremy-corbyn-bias-ofcom-compl

Did you see Mr Gove on Sunday chosing not to condemnthe Hungarian leaders anti semitism & how the tory MEP's did not vote against him? Now the pretender to May's throne has refused to condemn antisemitism even afre being given more than one opportunity to do so would never have been allowed to die had that been Corbyn - would it? Can you not imagine the uproar in the BBC had that been Corybn & labour?

You deny Ms Kuenssberg has been found to have misleadinglig & inaccurately reported on Corbyn?
Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 11:19 - Sep 20 with 2484 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 11:08 - Sep 20 by No9

Did you see Mr Gove on Sunday chosing not to condemnthe Hungarian leaders anti semitism & how the tory MEP's did not vote against him? Now the pretender to May's throne has refused to condemn antisemitism even afre being given more than one opportunity to do so would never have been allowed to die had that been Corbyn - would it? Can you not imagine the uproar in the BBC had that been Corybn & labour?

You deny Ms Kuenssberg has been found to have misleadinglig & inaccurately reported on Corbyn?

Yes fred. Disgraceful stuff from gove. I said at the time that it was shameful from the Tory MEP's to vote against criticising Orban.

Now back to thew point you were trying to make. Ofcom dismissed every complaint of bias against Jeremy Corbyn from UK broadcasters didn't they?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 11:29 - Sep 20 with 2448 viewspickles110564

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 09:32 - Sep 20 by WeWereZombies

I've been getting the feeling that it is time to go back to Labour and this is quite a significant policy to persuade me. A clearer position on Brexit could clinch it.

Agree m8, the sooner they go back to hard brexit I will rejoin the ranks.
on 12:23 - Sep 20 with 2319 views_

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:43 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

Good stuff. The Tories should adopt this as well. Combined with the maximum stake on FOBTs cut to £2 it would be a very good start.

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 12:30 - Sep 20 with 2306 viewspickles110564

on 12:23 - Sep 20 by _

Maybe I have got you wrong.
In this day and age I cannot understand how the country allows gambling to be pushed by all media outlets all the time.
Its always the people that cannot afford to gamble that get hurt, how many times has the super friday £110 million been plugged
Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 12:35 - Sep 20 with 2290 viewsJ2BLUE

on 12:23 - Sep 20 by _

That's awful mate, I feel for him. My dad is a gambling addict. I have control of all his money at the moment. He's still found a way round it a couple of times. His girlfriend is so stupid that she has actually lent him money a few times so he could go in the bookies. I've now told her that if she lends him any more she won't be getting it back.

Would this guy be up for letting someone else manage his money and transfer him a certain amount each week or something? Admittedly that doesn't really re-educate him but it might help.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 12:39 - Sep 20 with 2281 viewsgiant_stow

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 12:35 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

That's awful mate, I feel for him. My dad is a gambling addict. I have control of all his money at the moment. He's still found a way round it a couple of times. His girlfriend is so stupid that she has actually lent him money a few times so he could go in the bookies. I've now told her that if she lends him any more she won't be getting it back.

Would this guy be up for letting someone else manage his money and transfer him a certain amount each week or something? Admittedly that doesn't really re-educate him but it might help.

Wow, that's a lot to deal with. All the best to your guy too libby.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 12:40]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 12:46 - Sep 20 with 2261 viewspickles110564

Good this from Tom Watson and Labour... on 10:54 - Sep 20 by No9

What about the way the BBC is so anti-brexit, does not broadcast the state Paris is in or how much damage and disruption the migrants cause to companies that are trying to transport containers by rail?

You never mention this as it does not back up your views.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024