Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people 18:51 - Sep 24 with 1151 viewsCoco

that keep him informed on general public opinion?

Well I’m sure he’s experienced nothing like this.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:13 - Sep 24 with 985 viewspointofblue

And you sound like you’re revelling in that.

Maybe we should start backing the manager and giving him a bit more time then asking him to be hung, drawn and quartered before the end of September?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 975 viewsPlums

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:13 - Sep 24 by pointofblue

Maybe we should start backing the manager and giving him a bit more time then asking him to be hung, drawn and quartered before the end of September?

With over 20 players used before the end of September, I think people are entitled to ask what exactly it is that he’s managing.

manager
[man-i-jer]
SynonymsExamplesWord Origin
See more synonyms for manager on Thesaurus.com
noun
a person who has control or direction of an institution, business, etc., or of a part, division, or phase of it.
a person who manages:
the manager of our track team.
a person who controls and manipulates resources and expenditures, as of a household.

Not much evidence of control or direction as yet is there?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:30 - Sep 24 with 945 viewsHerbivore

Did he say that? Thought he said something about having people in the camp keeping him informed of the mood of the players.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:31 - Sep 24 with 927 viewsSpruceMoose

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:30 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Did he say that? Thought he said something about having people in the camp keeping him informed of the mood of the players.

So he can banish anyone saying anything he doesn't like to the Under 23s presumably...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:34 - Sep 24 with 915 viewsCoco

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:30 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Oh maybe?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:34 - Sep 24 with 912 viewsCoco

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:13 - Sep 24 by pointofblue

Far, far from it.

Didn’t Hurst mention something about having people on 20:34 - Sep 24 with 910 viewsKeno

Oh I misheard that and thought he liked having moody camp people about

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024