Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell on Saturday 20:42 - Sep 28 with 1174 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Anyone else see the Eadt are saying Dozzell has travelled with the squad and may be on the bench Saturday. Is it written that he comes on against the team that injured him and scores the winner...

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Dozzell on Saturday on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 1117 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dozzell travelled but even now Hurst is still not conclusive as to whether to include. Sees the benefit of him being potentially someone who could lift the squad for the game tomorrow. But still unsure on 100% fitness. Could well be bullsh*t mind.

The Source: The Source.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dozzell on Saturday on 22:41 - Sep 28 with 993 viewsflimflam

From where I was sitting he injured himself.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Dozzell on Saturday on 23:35 - Sep 28 with 953 viewsBrixtonBlue

With Hurst desperate for a bit of inspiration from somewhere, he could do a lot worse than throwing Dozzell on and saying, "Go on then, show me what you can do (and potentially save my job)."

Not sure he's got any other aces up his sleeve.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dozzell on Saturday on 00:33 - Sep 29 with 899 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Dozzell on Saturday on 23:35 - Sep 28 by BrixtonBlue

With Hurst desperate for a bit of inspiration from somewhere, he could do a lot worse than throwing Dozzell on and saying, "Go on then, show me what you can do (and potentially save my job)."

Not sure he's got any other aces up his sleeve.

Precisely the kind of pressure that Dozzell doesn’t need.

It was pretty obvious from the press conference that Dozzell is either going to be included in the squad tomorrow or is only a week or two away from being included.
Dozzell on Saturday on 00:52 - Sep 29 with 886 viewsBrixtonBlue

Dozzell on Saturday on 00:33 - Sep 29 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Precisely the kind of pressure that Dozzell doesn’t need.

It was pretty obvious from the press conference that Dozzell is either going to be included in the squad tomorrow or is only a week or two away from being included.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a good thing for Dozzell. I'm just saying what I'd do in Hurst's position, from a purely selfish (and desperate) POV.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dozzell on Saturday on 02:22 - Sep 29 with 809 viewsBonchosBicycle

Please god let's not bring him on in the last 20 for a confidence boost and see him pull up with an injury. I hope Hurst's not taking his word on being fit... >.<

That said, I'd love to see him come on and be the player we hope he can be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024