Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He didn't even use three subs (n/t) 17:00 - Sep 29 with 987 viewsScottCandage

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 17:00 - Sep 29 with 981 viewsBackToRussia

MMesque.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 17:04 - Sep 29 with 945 viewsRyorry

I do find that quite staggering. Why have Andre on bench and not use him, even if only for 20 mins at end in a bid toget the 3 points? 1 pt wasn't really going to do a lot for us anyway.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 19:51 - Sep 29 with 845 viewsnshearman1

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 17:04 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

I do find that quite staggering. Why have Andre on bench and not use him, even if only for 20 mins at end in a bid toget the 3 points? 1 pt wasn't really going to do a lot for us anyway.

While I am a big fan of Andre and want to see him being played, I don't think this ended up being the right situation for him come the second half.

I'm surprised to read Hurst talking about seeing leadership on the field because I didn't. This was a time in that second half for someone like Skuse to get their foot on the ball, hold the midfield and make sure our defence remained organised. Chambers is a great leader apparently and indeed a proper bloke, but the defence was on numerous occasions in chaos today. Few seemed capable of putting in a decent tackle at times. We still lack that big defensive midfield leader IMHO.

Bringing Freddie on with less than 10 minutes to go was too little too late. We had problems throughout the game on that left-hand side with Knudsen and Ward, and Ward put himself forward as the strongest possible candidate for being subbed early in the second half.
He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 19:55 - Sep 29 with 838 viewspatrickswell

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 17:04 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Because he won’t use him in order to make a point to us.
He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 20:05 - Sep 29 with 828 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m not sure why that’s a problem? You’re not obliged to use all 3 subs.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 20:24 - Sep 29 with 788 viewsWestSussexBlue

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 20:05 - Sep 29 by Reuser_is_God

I’m not sure why that’s a problem? You’re not obliged to use all 3 subs.

But having blown a Two goal lead and with fresh legs on the bench there was the option to wrestle the initiative back and possibly the result.
He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 21:11 - Sep 29 with 760 viewsHennikerBlu

He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 19:51 - Sep 29 by nshearman1

While I am a big fan of Andre and want to see him being played, I don't think this ended up being the right situation for him come the second half.

I'm surprised to read Hurst talking about seeing leadership on the field because I didn't. This was a time in that second half for someone like Skuse to get their foot on the ball, hold the midfield and make sure our defence remained organised. Chambers is a great leader apparently and indeed a proper bloke, but the defence was on numerous occasions in chaos today. Few seemed capable of putting in a decent tackle at times. We still lack that big defensive midfield leader IMHO.

Bringing Freddie on with less than 10 minutes to go was too little too late. We had problems throughout the game on that left-hand side with Knudsen and Ward, and Ward put himself forward as the strongest possible candidate for being subbed early in the second half.

I agree regarding leadership, it is an issue for me particularly when we are defending or getting overrun.

Monk outthought PH today and did use his subs to good affect in the second half, I think for PH it became a twist or bust moment. Sears should have been introduced earlier though.
He didn't even use three subs (n/t) on 21:26 - Sep 29 with 737 viewsBloomBlue

Is it a legal requirement ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024